Nuclearl bomb has hit the building

mjfreuland

For all of you familiar with my intent to extend my swingarm, most of you will be happy to know that plans have been unfortunately cancelled. My wife has decided to cancel all plans to do this for reasons unknown to me. She said two weeks ago I could spend the money and decided to change her mind when she heard me on the phone with the seller. :cuss:

I'm sorry to hear that M.J. I'm not in any way, shape, or form, knocking your wife as I'm sure she has good reason to cancel. This is the reason I stay happily divorced. It's fine to say that we can't swing it at this time, but how about a reason for such an action. I don't know......maybe I've been out of the loop too long now. Don't worry buddy, maybe next time! It doesn't hurt to still do the research though, just so you'll be ready when the time comes.:shaking head:

Thanks guys. She told me a few weeks ago that if I took this temp job that all the money I made could go to whatever I want as long as I buy her somethingnof equal or greater value. So I had all her gifts planned out as well, but she says that she changed her mind cause she wants me to save for a new truck so I guess I can't really blame her.... And BTW I have a seller willing to give me a package deal and 20% off the entire thing instead of having to buy from three seperate sellers. So when I CAN get it all I'll still get a sweet deal

Thanks guys. She told me a few weeks ago that if I took this temp job that all the money I made could go to whatever I want as long as I buy her somethingnof equal or greater value. So I had all her gifts planned out as well, but she says that she changed her mind cause she wants me to save for a new truck so I guess I can't really blame her.... And BTW I have a seller willing to give me a package deal and 20% off the entire thing instead of having to buy from three seperate sellers. So when I CAN get it all I'll still get a sweet deal

So just because you want something and you are willing to work for it, she has to have something of 'equal value'....

That is just ridiculous and selfish.

So just because you want something and you are willing to work for it, she has to have something of 'equal value'....

That is just ridiculous and selfish.

Haha guys it seems I have made my wife out to be something she is not. She only said that to me because she didn't want me spending on things not quite as important as new furniture or my new truck....especially since I am unemployed at the moment :tdown:

Haha guys it seems I have made my wife out to be something she is not. She only said that to me because she didn't want me spending on things not quite as important as new furniture or my new truck....especially since I am unemployed at the moment :tdown:

Not at all MJ. Having been twice divorced, I am in no position to pass judgement on any man's wife. I sometimes wish I were married again, sharing the news of the day, cuddling up on the sofa to watch a movie, hold hands while strolling in our favorite park...................but then the alarm clock usually goes off and I realize that I got to get up for work!;)
You don't have to explain anything to us brother.

Not at all MJ. Having been twice divorced, I am in no position to pass judgement on any man's wife. I sometimes wish I were married again, sharing the news of the day, cuddling up on the sofa to watch a movie, hold hands while strolling in our favorite park...................but then the alarm clock usually goes off and I realize that I got to get up for work!;)
You don't have to explain anything to us brother.

Well said, I appreciate all the input guys

Back