NSW Police on the exhaust Warpath

do you know anyone with a gas analyzer? I think there is a way around the emission test with a pcV map , it depends on what they test .. co2 , nox or both and what's the maximum legal lvl.
I did passed emission tests on a de-cated car with custom map

You also have to pass the noise test. I was thinking the same thing for the emissions, set up a really lean map for the test? Hypothetically of course.

for the noise lvl a repacked can + DB killer should be enough, even better than stock with some exhausts

for the map I think richer will do the trick (I know it's counter-intuitive) but you need a gas analyzer to be sure.

this reminds me how lucky I em , we don't have any test for mc :)

for the noise lvl a repacked can + DB killer should be enough, even better than stock with some exhausts

for the map I think richer will do the trick (I know it's counter-intuitive) but you need a gas analyzer to be sure.

this reminds me how lucky I em , we don't have any test for mc :)
Makes me wonder how a dirt bike can pass without a cat? Actually after reading Ballmeads post, it might only be a visual inspection of the AIS?

I ordered a stock lower airbox today, I'm going to put the bike back to stock.

I don't want to be looking over my shoulder, waiting to get booked every time I ride and I don't want to avoid all the good roads on weekends.

I ride a naked bike which is geared -1 +2 and it has plenty of power stock.

I can always do an ECU Unleashed flash to get it fuelled a bit nicer and get the restrictions removed in the first 3 gears, if I feel the need.

Ballmead why don't you just get a Db killer for your Akrapovic? I know you cut your pipe down a little but I have the Db killer in mine and I don't think it's too loud. No doubt I'll get an invitation to prove it at my expense if I do get pulled over. I was even thinking of a pre-emptive strike and getting it checked before the cops ask me too but I think that would a little too hysterical.

On a slightly off topic matter, I see the Vic fun police are again looking at front number plates. Those naughty motorcyclists are avoiding filling the states coffers without them.

No Cookies | Herald Sun

I don't know who Commissioner Gordon Lewis is but he needs to get a life.

I have fitted a db killer but it's off a BMW S1000R so it's a bit louder than it should be.
The pre emptive testing sounds like a good idea.
At this point I'm just getting everything ready in case I have to refit the stock exhaust and intake.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Back