Not just bling

Gilles Tooling - Superbike Products

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the Modder page.
When my bonus time comes around I found a slick chain adjuster. Not just shiny, but real precision adjustment. A new system that I have never seen before, and like. Looks more solid then some that I have seen, and has accesories like slider blocks and race / shop stand hooks that can be added on. Their new website is a lot better than the old one. 3-D graphics for some of the products, etc.
WARNING: Do not have your credit card in the same room when viewing this site. Too close to Christmas and I don't want any children to suffer as a result.:cry:

Last edited:
Not really my taste with the blue stained titainium but on some bikes it would look right. They have all sorts of goodies including matching blued radiator guards.

On a blue bike they would look nice, otherwise I am not so sure...and you're right id you have the money there is plenty of stuff out there to blow it on ;)

Magical racing stuff

Hi,

I've ordered some more carbon parts at magical racing.
The twill carbon they have looks great I almost got it all except the part for the speedo meter. There was however one little thing the bely pan couldn't be mounted on one side because the naked doesn't have the stand but I fixed it with a metal part.
The only thing is that I cannot put any carbon parts from another brand because it al looks different.
They also have a special tail but it's not in carbon.

Gr,
Frankln.

Those look for all the world like the ones that Gilles makes for various bikes. I too have tossed the idea around of those, but for now I have other mods that take precidence, but those are deffinatly on my wish list for later.
Ga duhhh...... (topic Gilles ) ok I plead blond...........

Last edited:
Back