Not a vid of a FZ.... but..

I went out doing a bit of shooting today with the camera... had a good time.. but there wasn't much traffic..

Watch in 720p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo09TfMTILw&hd=1]YouTube - Shady 2-Jun-10[/ame]

Thanks Billy!

I just need more traffic.... the best damn road on the eastern side of the country... and no traffic at all... 3 sportbikes all day long..

I would come down there and take pictures for y'all at Deal's.... bu you know there are like a dozen photogs down there now... and honestly, the reason I put the pictures in video form is that I don't want the guys I was shooting for just taking the pictures for free.. I have literally thousands of dollars invested in the camera and lenses... so.. I can't be giving stuff away...

Last edited:
I just got an e-mail from the guy on the CBR... apparently, not 10 minutes after I left, the dude on the Yamaha high-sided.... the damage wasn't too bad.. he wasn't hurt too bad... so.. that said.... I would have loved to have been there to take pictures of that...

Thanks Billy!

I just need more traffic.... the best damn road on the eastern side of the country... and no traffic at all... 3 sportbikes all day long..

I would come down there and take pictures for y'all at Deal's.... bu you know there are like a dozen photogs down there now... and honestly, the reason I put the pictures in video form is that I don't want the guys I was shooting for just taking the pictures for free.. I have literally thousands of dollars invested in the camera and lenses... so.. I can't be giving stuff away...

No problem. You should just set up a web site and sell the photos. Ray (CanonFuji) uses SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing. You look better here. and I believe he has a page where the photos are sold. You should check it out. I have no problem paying you for a really cool action shot! You could recoup some of the money you've spent in equipment.

Is the red CBR broke? it doesnt sem able to lean far at all.....mybe if he removes the stabilisers.
Had one of those model R6, a bit unstable to say the least, guy looks to be 280lb plus....just saying, if its going to go wrong.....:hook2:

Back