Northern Ontario new guy..

ptrudel

Been a long time lurker, finally pulled the trigger on an 04 FZ1 with 12 000 kms on it...It's as clean as clean can be...Already looking for some first few mods before summer hits, and hopefully go naked throughout next winter

Been a long time lurker, finally pulled the trigger on an 04 FZ1 with 12 000 kms on it...It's as clean as clean can be...Already looking for some first few mods before summer hits, and hopefully go naked throughout next winter

Welcome to a fellow Canuck. Pictures are good. You can attach them to a post, start an album and link images or like me use photo bucket and link images.

Here's a few cell phone pics of the bike...

IMAG0154-1.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

IMAG0155.jpg

Welcome to the forum from another northern Ontario member. Nice looking bike, you're going to love it. Where are you located? We'll have to see if we can meet up someday.

Welcome to the forum from another northern Ontario member. Nice looking bike, you're going to love it. Where are you located? We'll have to see if we can meet up someday.

I live in New Liskeard, and I see you're from Sudbury...I'm down there basically every weekend while my gf's down there for school...It's almost nice enough to make the trip on the bike...Just gotta wait out the crappy weather that's coming our way this weekend...Definitely up for a meet

That explains the remaining snow on the ground. The only place with snow here is where it was piled up over the winter. If you come to Sudbury by going down Hwy. 11 and then Hwy 17, you would be driving right by my house. I'm just before Wahnapitae on Hwy 17.

yup, exactly where i go...every friday/saturday and monday mornings back here for work...if you're in Sudbury lots, you might have noticed my car, funny looking Suzuki with the big ass moose lights...Sucks for looks, but great for the Field cutoff at night

yup, exactly where i go...every friday/saturday and monday mornings back here for work...if you're in Sudbury lots, you might have noticed my car, funny looking Suzuki with the big ass moose lights...Sucks for looks, but great for the Field cutoff at night

Yes I know that road. Actually I was in Field on the 10th on my sled for its last ride of the season. On the 11th I took my FZ1 for its first ride of the season. Got to love Northern Ontario weather lol!:cheers:

Last edited:
Back