New York Motorcycle Show

Congrats Billy! I'll take a few pics and post them.

Tony, Sorry you can't make it tomorrow. We'll have to catch up in the spring.

JOTR here's me below. If you see me say hi.
Given today's weather it's hard to believe that pic was taken only a couple weeks ago at Sandy Hook.

Congrats Billy! I'll take a few pics and post them.

Tony, Sorry you can't make it tomorrow. We'll have to catch up in the spring.

JOTR here's me below. If you see me say hi.
Given today's weather it's hard to believe that pic was taken only a couple weeks ago at Sandy Hook.

Hey! I remember that Honda!!! Haha! What "Battery" is that in the background?? Looks alot like Fort Mott where David took me and Richie a while back.

Hi Billy!
It just looks like Bob's Honda Shadow. Actually it's my neighbor's Harley. Bob will be there tomorrow though. He asks me how you guys are doing every once in a while. I reallly need to log on here at the site more often so I can tell him. Life is just too hectic these days.

I'm not sure what they call that battery. It's way at the end of Sandy Hook. That was a good ride that day. We went down Rt 35 to Sandy Hook. Then continued south along the ocean and went west on Rt 520 over the Oceanic Bridge. All the way to Rt. 18 North. Then home.

I hope we can get together this spring & summer. I want to do Bear Mountain this year.

Take care.

Hi Billy!
It just looks like Bob's Honda Shadow. Actually it's my neighbor's Harley. Bob will be there tomorrow though. He asks me how you guys are doing every once in a while. I reallly need to log on here at the site more often so I can tell him. Life is just too hectic these days.

I'm not sure what they call that battery. It's way at the end of Sandy Hook. That was a good ride that day. We went down Rt 35 to Sandy Hook. Then continued south along the ocean and went west on Rt 520 over the Oceanic Bridge. All the way to Rt. 18 North. Then home.

I hope we can get together this spring & summer. I want to do Bear Mountain this year.

Take care.

Wow, that does look like Bob's bike. Yeah buddy, we'll be doing the "mountain" this year for sure, don't worry about that!

Well I ended up going to the motorcycle show after all yesterday. I was going into the city for something else (watch a play) and managed to fit it in anyway. Didn't stay long as there was really nothing that I hadn't seen or read about in the magazines. I'll post some pics in a separate thread...

I had a family issue come up today so I didn't make. ARGHHHH!!

Great pics on the other thread Tony.

Definitely can't wait for that Bear Mountain ride!

Back