New to fz1

Hey guys first post and gaurenteed not to be the last. I just bought an 07 and I was just wondering if anyone knew what company makes this slip on that came with the bike. I believe that the picture should be in this post but I'm not the most tech savvy so if it isn't let me know and I will try to fix it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 102
Hey guys first post and gaurenteed not to be the last. I just bought an 07 and I was just wondering if anyone knew what company makes this slip on that came with the bike. I believe that the picture should be in this post but I'm not the most tech savvy so if it isn't let me know and I will try to fix it.

Hey there,
The exhaust that you posted is from Scorpion. Very good company as I had Scorpions on my 2002 Honda VFR 800A (6th Gen).

Hey there,
The exhaust that you posted is from Scorpion. Very good company as I had Scorpions on my 2002 Honda VFR 800A (6th Gen).

Thank you very much it's greatly appreciated. I've been riding dirtbikes and quads since I can remember but never owned a bike so I never really got to looking into parts. I picked up my fz and I absolutely love it... Minus the throttle snatch but that's not too difficult a fix from what I've read. I do have a couple other questions and I've read up about it but haven't really found the answer I'm looking for. Would I need a tune if the only mods on the bike are the slip on and I was thinking about gutting the cat, doing the fce, and the ais block off? I know that preferably I SHOULD get one anytime I mess with the air fuel mix but are those things going to affect it enough to really make a difference for the worse? Thanks again for the reply and hoping to hear back from you guys.

Hi and welcome
You will be fine with those mods , I've a 2006 with slip on / piper cross filter ,, added a pc and a decent map and have very little if any snatch now plus better fuel consumption

Back