New Sargent seat impression...

supersonic

Got the new Sargent seat for the gen II and took her for a ride today. I travelled up in the hills through a long windy section, so it was also the first proper ride with the O'hlins as well. I traveled about 300km, and have to give the Sargent seat the thumbs up. The seating position is slightly lower but there is much more room to move around. I wasn't sliding up on the tank all day and I could realy get my ass over through the twisties. The O'hlins was excellent as expected , I noticed that the tyres were wearing further out to the edge also so I was obviously leaning over further.

I've had my Sargent seat since spring and have put about 6,000 miles on it. Still looks new so appears to be wearing well.
My impression is that the seat is more dished which makes room for big Jim and the twins away from the fuel tank but that also means less padding for my arse.
The forward push of the stock seat would also result in a sore lower back after a few hundred mile ride. The Sargent took care of that so now at the end of a days ride my butt may be a bit sore but my back is happy and I can live with that. Good product!

I've had my Sargent seat since spring and have put about 6,000 miles on it. Still looks new so appears to be wearing well.
My impression is that the seat is more dished which makes room for big Jim and the twins away from the fuel tank but that also means less padding for my arse.
The forward push of the stock seat would also result in a sore lower back after a few hundred mile ride. The Sargent took care of that so now at the end of a days ride my butt may be a bit sore but my back is happy and I can live with that. Good product!
I found there are a lot of comfortable positions not just one. I also found with the extra width I could sit on the edge and put moore weight on the low side for better cornering.

Back