New Owner Southern NJ - 07 Black FZ1

Hey all, I purchased a new FZ1 Saturday and just wanted to say "hi".

It was a brand new 2007 leftover! Got it for a steal.

Just wanted to say hello, introduce myself, and look forward to meeting some of you or going for a ride..

Thanks!

Brian

Every time I see that retro kit and like it more and more. It looks amazing on the old bike.

Last edited:
Welcome Brian. Glad to have you along. Barnegat is a beautiful part of Jersey. My son and I rode down last year to LBI and walked up to the top of the lighthouse. You must be on the mainland. Post some pics of your new ride.

Curious as to what deal you got on it. If it's not too much to ask :)

Welcome! Even though I don't have an FZ1 anymore, I am searching for another, newer one!!! haha

Congrats on the find, and welcome from another "newb".

I found an new '09 that I picked up this spring for $7500, couldn't pass it up.

Hi Brian
Welcome to the site ! And of course CONGRATS on the 07. I have an 07 too but in blue.

Good to see another Jersey guy here. I'm up in Sayreville. Hopefully we can get some miles in one of these days.

Hey, let me ask you something. When I was a kid my dad used to take me to a boat rental place in Barnegat called Dick's Boats. That was more years ago than I want to admt to. By any chance is it still there? I'd love to take my kids if it is.

Congrats!

Hey Steve! Actually, I just moved to this area myself, having grown up in Brick, NJ and then moving all over for more years than I want to admit myself! :)

I can look into the rental place for you.

The retro kit is complete.

I'm up for some miles anytime.

Brian

Steve:

Pulled up some search information for you, and it appears Dick's Landing (Dick's Boats) has gone out of business. Still, here's the old information if you want to confirm....

Brian

Dick's Landing 1148 Island Dr. (off 9) Bayville 732-269-0867. Rowboat & Motor Boat rentals

Back