New Mobil 1 supplier in Sydney!

I have stumbled across a new business in Sydney called GL Lubricants and they import Mobil, Shell and Redline products and sell them directly at lower prices than the retail giants.
Now, the prices aren't massively cheap but I have found them cheaper than supercheap auto.
Plus it's easy to buy from them as they stock some grades that you may not find readily available on the shelf.
If what you want is in stock they have it delivered via Fastway Couriers either same day or next business day, and they are very good. I ordered 2 bottles of Mobil 1 10W30 on friday lunch time and they were here on my door step monday morning at 9am and I am in Port Stephens, just north of Newcastle.

Cheapest Fully Synthetic Engine Oil in AU

And yes they will be stocking Mobil 1 4T Racing in 10W40 for the FZ1.
You can buy directly from their web site, or if you want to use Pay Pal/Ebay they have an online ebay store here:

eBay Australia Shop - GL Lubricants: Redline Products, Mobil 1 EP Oil Filter, Mobil Products

Note though that the stock is directly from the USA and they are in US packaging.
I have not found this to be a problem and found it a convenience to buy 2 one gallon bottles (3.78ltr per bottle) of Mobil 1 for my V6 VZ Commodore, as it needed over 6ltr's of oil for the service i did.

They also sell one quart (0.946Ltr bottle) bottles in a box of 6 (well Mobil products anyway) and this can work out cheaper than or equal to a 5ltr retail pack.

Back