New member welcome thread...

Hi......I'm Daniele from Italy, i lived in Genoa, Liguria

I'm 45 years old and i have an Yamaha FZ1 Two Tone Yellow from October 2010:

4342897.jpg

Porbabbly, this is the only site dedicated to FZ1......in the world.....or not?

This is my Town in Liguria-Italy:

Meteo Liguria, Centro Meteo Ligure LIMET - Associazione Ligure di Meteorologia

thank you

I'm sorry for my hugly english

Welcome Danimax. Your bike looks great and your English is fine. And this might not be the only FZ1 site in the world, but it's the best one ;)

Hello everyone

I just join the site as I just bought a 2006 fz1. Not looking to do anything to it this year seeing how nice weather is just around the corner here in Ohio but plan to get some things done this winter if money allows.

Richard

I figured I would say hello as a new member and possibly future owner of an FZ1 in a couple years. -economy sucks!

I am Alan, a super moderator on the sister site FZ6R and proud owner of that bike. I hope to eventually pass it on to my wife and pick me up a FZ1.

I'd like to shout out to FZ1inNH who has been very inspiring on our site and helpful with his knowledge. Lately he and his wife sold their FZ6R and customized/personalized her a beautiful FZ1. Awesome job buddy and keep the videos rolling!

I figured I would say hello as a new member and possibly future owner of an FZ1 in a couple years. -economy sucks!

I am Alan, a super moderator on the sister site FZ6R and proud owner of that bike. I hope to eventually pass it on to my wife and pick me up a FZ1.

I'd like to shout out to FZ1inNH who has been very inspiring on our site and helpful with his knowledge. Lately he and his wife sold their FZ6R and customized/personalized her a beautiful FZ1. Awesome job buddy and keep the videos rolling!

Welcome Alan. It's great to have you along. We wouldn't mind some snapshots of your FZ6 in the meantime, while we wait a couple of years. :poke:

Hi my name is Neil, I live in Bolton , England , been riding bikes since 1982 legally and before that illegally, I am 45 yrs old and I have just got a fz1s, it's very nice and has a good riding position, I just got rid of a cbr600, nice winter bike, I have twin girls that will be 5 soon so I took a bit of time away fron the bikes, but I got the bug again and can't stop riding, you never lose that feeling of freedom, thanks

Hi my name is Neil, I live in Bolton , England , been riding bikes since 1982 legally and before that illegally, I am 45 yrs old and I have just got a fz1s, it's very nice and has a good riding position, I just got rid of a cbr600, nice winter bike, I have twin girls that will be 5 soon so I took a bit of time away fron the bikes, but I got the bug again and can't stop riding, you never lose that feeling of freedom, thanks

Welcome Neil. Once it's in your blood, it's there for good. It's really hard to break away from it. :tup:

Fz1, best all around!

Hello Everyone,
Great to find this patch!
I have an '09 FZ1 and it works as my "happy place".
I'll be looking into the forum for suggestions, mods, and riding crews!
Ride safe!
CENTELLA

Hi Everyone,

My name is Geoff and I'm an LGV driving instructor from North Devon, England.

I have been riding on the road for 12 years, but long before that off road. My latest bike was a 98 FZS 600. I needed a cheap bike to go in the back of the truck, but couldn't put up with it anymore so am picking up a 2010 FZ1S this week. Can't wait! Fell in love with this bike the second I started riding it.

Back