New member welcome thread...

my names Dave ive had my fz1 for a couple of weeks now and i love it its got a few mods so far but ive come along here to see what you guys are doing so hello and thanks for letting me in

my names Dave ive had my fz1 for a couple of weeks now and i love it its got a few mods so far but ive come along here to see what you guys are doing so hello and thanks for letting me in

hi im chris i just picked up a 2002 fz1 took it on a trade nice bike not new to riding last bike was a 03 gsxr1000 but wanted something fast but a little more comfort

Welcome to you both and congrats on joining the ranks of FZ1 Owners! :welcome: :welcome:

Hi everyone, names Greg. Been riding since I was 15. Started out on a GPZ 550, moved to a ZL 900 Eliminator, then to a 2005 V-Max, then, two days ago, bought a 2013 FZ 1, leftover from a dealer in Wisconsin for $7500 out the door! So far, I love the bike, did lots of research before departing with my beloved vmax and finally pulled the trigger.

I look forward to conversing with you guys, especially all the technical info I get from this forum!

Hi everyone, names Greg. Been riding since I was 15. Started out on a GPZ 550, moved to a ZL 900 Eliminator, then to a 2005 V-Max, then, two days ago, bought a 2013 FZ 1, leftover from a dealer in Wisconsin for $7500 out the door! So far, I love the bike, did lots of research before departing with my beloved vmax and finally pulled the trigger.

I look forward to conversing with you guys, especially all the technical info I get from this forum!

View attachment 20774Saying hello.. I have several bikes but my fav is my 2008 fz1. I hope this is an active forum. Look forward to chatting with you.

Welcome Greg and Rocko! Thanks for joining our humble forum. Rocko, I like the Yoshi can. I have to get one of those for my FZ1. Greg, post some pics when you get a chance! :welcome::welcome:

Hey everyone! My name is Matt and I just picked up an '01 FZ1 earlier this week. Not a perfect example of the species, but it is in good mechanical condition and rides well.

I also have a '04 R1 which is super fun for track days, but not so much for 200+ mile road trips.

Looking forward to learning the ins and outs of this bike on the forum, and hopefully I can give back to the community too.

Hey Folks! Jonathan is my name and I am also a "new to me" FZ1 owner.....

I have been riding since I was 9, and I still can't figure out how you guys ride so well. :) I feel inadequate! LOL! My other bike is a BMW R1000 GSPD, last of the airheads.... I have owned a slew of bikes in the past, but I suspect nothing as capable as the FZ. I just picked it up and took it directly to my mechanic for a front tire, some fork seals and a full fluids change and once over....

Looking forward to hearing what I need to do to make it tick as well as it can! Thanks for having me!

Hello all, my name is Faisal and I am a proud owner of 2006 Fz1.

I picked up my Fz about a week back. Had to do a 400 mile round trip to get her safely to her new home.

Next couple of weeks I will be going through the basic maintenence- coolant flush, oil change, bleeding brakes and inspecting the famous Error code 20. It has a Fce installed.

Really excited and looking forward to fun times ahead.

Newest noob here today kids!! Just purchased a new 2013 FZ1 today and am looking forward to delving into the many threads here to get my questions answered as they come up. I come from owning several mini dirtbikes, one 81 XS11 and just traded an 08 sv650 on the new bike and still own a 2000 sv650 track bike. I spend way too much time on the svrider.com forum and am hoping this forum is just as active and entertaining.

Greetings Everyone. Just purchased a 13 FZ1 impulse buy while dropping in on my Yamaha dealership a few days ago. Getting tired of my 12 Super Tenere and love riding this bike. Had dirt bikes for over 40 years and only converted to riding street the last 3 years. Been through about 4 street bikes so far and find the FZ1 to honestly be my favorite. Had fun today breaking it in very hard as some recommend.

Hola!! My name is Robert, and I am from Croatia.
FZ1 is my first bike and I bought it 4 months ago, and allready did 10000km on it :sport12: fun fun fun!!!
Here's a little pic...10626537_10201567110299625_3631887831511499381_n.jpg

Back