New member welcome thread...

Hey everyone, new member here from upstate ny. Spring can't come soon enough, dying to get the bikes out. Bought a 2012 fz1 in August and absolutely love it. Also own a 2009 Yamaha warrior which is a beast as well. Got a few mods in store for both before spring hits.

Hi!
Just joinet today. I am from Riga, Latvia. Last week boughtck bla 2008 fz1n and can`t wait till snow melts and I can hit the road. It`s basicly stock bike with puig windscreen, werx pipe and belly pan. Previously I owned suzuki gsx 1200 as my first bike and now 3 years later I bought my love at first sight. Actually I haven`t rode the bike yet :) but I hope I will be nicely surprised.
Oh yea, I am 25 years old and doing my masters at university and not working at the moment.
Ride safe everyone!

Intro

Hello,
Phil here, I live in Murrieta, CA
ride a stock silver 06 FZ1 & absolutely love it
Previously owned a KZ550 and Suzuki GT380 (wish I kept it!)

Planning to replace fender, shifters, silencer, & windscreen
Recommendations?

Retired USAFR pilot looking for flying job in SoCal

Peace, out

New member in Charlotte, NC

03' FZ1 in Yellow. 1st 1k bike. Had plenty of 600's / 650's i-4 and twin.

Interested in the inverted fork front end swap. I'll search but maybe someone feels like tossin an answer in here too.

New member in Charlotte, NC

03' FZ1 in Yellow. 1st 1k bike. Had plenty of 600's / 650's i-4 and twin.

Interested in the inverted fork front end swap. I'll search but maybe someone feels like tossin an answer in here too.

Welcome to the group. You'll find a ton of very helpful people here on the board. Pics of the new ride please! :welcome:

Hello everyone.. Newbie here!
My names Chris, from Wiltshire England.. I'm 54 years old, been riding for 38 years,owned many bikes in that time but none compares to my 2008 Fz1-s.

Married to Sue (who rides pillion with me) for 26 years, 2 grown up daughters, both flown the nest so I have more time to ride!!

here's a pic of my bike... loving the forum, loads of great advice.

1922343_10203356229770179_92199314_n.jpg

Another Newbie

Hi Everybody .

On my 3rd Fazer 600 , Fazer 1000 and now a FZ1N .

Great site , great advice .

I Have attached a pic of my old Fazer 1000 and my new FZ1N , Both taken at the TT over the last couple of years . Back there again this year ...

N00b

Whats going on my name is Mike and I am in love with my FZ1. I live in LV Nevada and wish I found this forum waaay earlier. I ended up going down a few months ago and I finally have the money to fix my girl up. :) looking forward to future posts.

my name is larry hardisty bought 2006 fz1 oct 2013 love bike got gytr carbon slip on blocked ais mod flies k&n filter 16 t sprocket piolet road tires married got 1 daughter 21 live in Trussville alabama

New to Forum

My name is Alan Im 52 rode dirt bikes in the 70s,friends street bikes in the 80s. I got married rode that for awhile,fun while it lasted.Bought a 88 nx 650 honda a few years back, not a good street bike or a good dirt bike-sold it. I almost bought a Boulevard c90 from a friend decided I'd look for a 5000$ bike I really wanted.08 FZ1 bought Sept last year.After about 3000 mi.the OMG!factor faded some. Ive been reading all the great things done by the mods leaders in this forum Thanks to all- list of mods so far Lars air box,bmc,zerogravity st,speedodrd,idle up to 1250,suspension settings from this forum,Hyperpro damper,pilot road 2s,gutted cat and r77 slip on,pcv,Ivans flash,has left NY. and on its way back to ks.I'm pretty sure the OMG! is back next wk

Joe from Melbourne FL

Hello everyone, My name is Joe from Melbourne FL

I've been riding bikes since I was 21.

I started on scooters, i still own my original scooter a tricked out 05 Yamaha Zuma. I've owned nothing but Yammies, see my signature for all that I've owned.

I'm in love with my FZ1 big time, I can't ride it enough. I ride it EVERYWHERE. I'm a daily rider, and my bike is my primary means of transportation. I still own my OG scooter, and my fiance and I own a Hyundai Elantra...nice car, but boring.....only drive it when her and I go somewhere together, she drives it work.

I have a garage, and I love to just chill in there. I love guns of all kinds (mostly Glock and Colt) Glock 21 and AR-15

I love Video games FPS, RTS and Puzzle/strat/adventure and bike racing.

Most of all, I love to spend time with my fiance who I couldn't live without.

Back