New member welcome thread...

sorry i never got around to doing this, my name is richard and i am a goldsmith from freeport il. ive had a 01 fz1 since 05 and am slowly de yuppieing it. but in the meantime i ride everywhere. i usually get a few laughs when i tell people i summer my car because i might use it once or twice during summer.
thanks for all the help and answers so far.
RW

not yet... and not hp bug... touring bug. But it will be a while, wife get's her new cage first.

Ya, same here. Since the big trip I've been looking for a real touring ride. Can't quite pull it for a while... my wife just finish with her pre requisite and 15 credits. She's accepted to a radiology tech school and start her 2 year program this October for 2 years. So in other words... unless the 6R blow up or get stolen... she won't be ok for a new ride. Looking at some good used one too... a lot a nice used ride with goodies included! Maybe later this year...

Just lurking... been a FZ6R owner for almost three years, been on the sister site for just as long.

Keeping an eye out for the next bike ;)

Don, it is nice to have you over here. I know it will be strange and all, you know, not being a Super Mod, but it is still nice over here too. Great group of guys.

Did you take his for a spin? HP bug? :cheers:

Marthy, I have told Don that he is more than welcome to ride the FZ1, I trust him. Besides, if he wrecked it, I know that he will make it right.

newbee

hi all, i'm Ricky from Lincolnshire England, had alsorts of bikes from trials, cruisers, ninja's etc.. finally settled on my 2009 fz1, i must admit i didn't want to like the bike for some reason but test rode it and loved it, i ride with a good gang of lads on R1's, fireblades etc.. and the good old fz1 will keep up all day long and i'm the only one arriving fresh and not cramped lol, i work for the railways sorting train paths , derailments, crashes , problems etc.., guitarist in a local band and love flyfishing. cheers

Hi Rick and :welcome:

I came from a hayabusa to my fz1 and strangely enough I kinda felt the same way , love it now though

and I got to do this :needpics:

Hi all. My name is Norman and have just recently bought an 09 Cobalt blue FZ1 with 1100 miles. I had been doing research on the FZ 1 and the Kawa Z100. I decided when this bike came along I could not pass up the great deal. I love the bike. It came with the fender eliminator kit with the front and back flush mount turn signals. I need some info. on how to install this. Any one with suggestions. Thanks

Hey man, welcome to the forum!! I take it that you joining here means you are going for an FZ1...

Actually been a member since 09! :jaw drop: Was meant to have the bike before I even knew it haha.

But yes, FZ1 is absolute top of the list. Think I have made my mind up and thats what I want. Beginning of next year some time for sure.

Actually been a member since 09! :jaw drop: Was meant to have the bike before I even knew it haha.

But yes, FZ1 is absolute top of the list. Think I have made my mind up and thats what I want. Beginning of next year some time for sure.

Oh, didn't even see that. Well, you should be welcoming me then!!!

Glad to see it is at the top of your list. I can only assume it is from my novel of a post on the 6R forum. Take your time and it will come. You'll be glad that you got one... Then you'll be in the liter club. We will have to make badges for the 6R forum.

Oh, didn't even see that. Well, you should be welcoming me then!!!

Glad to see it is at the top of your list. I can only assume it is from my novel of a post on the 6R forum. Take your time and it will come. You'll be glad that you got one... Then you'll be in the liter club. We will have to make badges for the 6R forum.

Indeed it was. You just get so much more for the price. Can't wait to pick one up! Have to save some money too for a VA trip next summer. Will have to hook up and have a BBQ at Dons!

Back