New member welcome thread...

:welcome: shaun, Neil and Ste! Glad to have you here!

Ste, hope you get well soon and get back on the steed! Way to go with a wife that rides as well. :tup:

Neil, check your other thread. I've laid down some first thoughts for you.

Shaun, congrats on the upgrade! I came up from the FZ6 as well. I owned both the 2005 and 2008 FZ6 models before stepping up.

it's stock, so what

names Bryan bought my FZ1 after moving out of my parents place and returning from Iraq (10 month tour lol), mines an 03 Gen 1, and runs like a dream, I live in central MN, where the back roads and deer are plentiful, and the state troopers only patrol the main roads, I love my FZ1, and respect it as well, LONG LIVE THE GEN 1!!!!

STOCK 2003 FZ1

Hello

Been riding for 40 years. 1st bike, 1968 CL175 Honda, 2nd bike, 1967 CL305 Honda..... 115th bike, 06 FZ1. Rode enduros, motocross and trials as a kid. Now I like to go fast on the FZ and go slow on my old school 750 Honda chopper with a big girder in an Amen Saviour frame. Bike before this one was an 03 FZ1, (GenI). I got out of that bike all it had, so I sold it to a neighbor and got into the injected GenII. Still waiting on the speed test, so far toyed with 145 but had lots left!

Work in the legal field as a private investigator. Like my Glock model 30 almost as much as I like my bikes. (Pity you boys in Europe lost your freedoms) Divorced, kids are grown, my empty is nest and I;m liking internet dating.

Hello there

Brazilian, just moved to the US (New York) have been riding motorcycles for more than 20 years now...Bought a 2008 FZ1 that is almost stock new. Looking for ideas for mods.

Cheers!

Hi!

My name it Tobias I´m 25 years old and live in Gothenburg Sweden. I´m a proud owner of an FZ1-N from 2006 I bought last autumn, it´s my first bike and I absolutly love it!

What i´ve done with the bike so far: New black mirrors, smoked rear LED taillight with indicators, fender eliminator and stompgrip. My plan is to buy rearsets, an Akrapovic full system, PCIII, K&N airfilter and paint all silver on the bike black so it looks meaner;)

Thank god for Ebay and this websit:Rockon:

Been riding for 40 years. 1st bike, 1968 CL175 Honda, 2nd bike, 1967 CL305 Honda..... 115th bike, 06 FZ1. Rode enduros, motocross and trials as a kid. Now I like to go fast on the FZ and go slow on my old school 750 Honda chopper with a big girder in an Amen Saviour frame. Bike before this one was an 03 FZ1, (GenI). I got out of that bike all it had, so I sold it to a neighbor and got into the injected GenII. Still waiting on the speed test, so far toyed with 145 but had lots left!

Work in the legal field as a private investigator. Like my Glock model 30 almost as much as I like my bikes. (Pity you boys in Europe lost your freedoms) Divorced, kids are grown, my empty is nest and I;m liking internet dating.

Brazilian, just moved to the US (New York) have been riding motorcycles for more than 20 years now...Bought a 2008 FZ1 that is almost stock new. Looking for ideas for mods.

Cheers!

Hi!

My name it Tobias I´m 25 years old and live in Gothenburg Sweden. I´m a proud owner of an FZ1-N from 2006 I bought last autumn, it´s my first bike and I absolutly love it!

What i´ve done with the bike so far: New black mirrors, smoked rear LED taillight with indicators, fender eliminator and stompgrip. My plan is to buy rearsets, an Akrapovic full system, PCIII, K&N airfilter and paint all silver on the bike black so it looks meaner;)

Thank god for Ebay and this websit:Rockon:

Welcome, welcome, and welcome again! Thanks for joining!

Mr. Glock, maybe you have some pics of the older bikes you've had that you can post. We love to see the transition pics of how you worked up to your FZ.

Naddeo, where in NY? Also, with all the beautiful Brazilian women in your country, why leave in the first place! LOL!

Tobias, welcome and post some shots when you get a chance!

Hi. Im Tim. Second fz1 bought yesterday. Brand new 09. Grey with black trim. Sold a first generation fz1 03 anniversary edition bumble bee last week.

Thanks FZ1riderNY

I just moved to the Upper East Side.

It's true there are gorgeous women there in Brazil...but I have seen a lot of beautiful ones here in NY too!

Thanks for the welcome...
Cheers

Another bunch of new riders! Bryan, MrGlock, Naddeo, Tobias and Tim! Sweet!

:welcome: to all of you! Thanks for joining the forum. We look forward to your input and helping you with any questions we can answer.

Ride safe all!

New to 2 wheels

Hey there,

Not sure how many people actually read this forum, but my Name is Ben, I live in the ATL, I just got my first bike 09 FZ1S. I've been on this forum reading for quite some time. I finally got my account active. so WOOHOO! let the postings begin!
I'm totally new to the bike world and mechanics so I have a feeling im going to be asking allot of questions. I alrady have a good idea of what parts I think are a necessity to make it run smoother, and everything else will be a learning process from reading everyones posts.

Glad to be hear, anyone in ATL, hit me up. I'm new to this city and would like to meet some riders.

Hey there,

Not sure how many people actually read this forum, but my Name is Ben, I live in the ATL, I just got my first bike 09 FZ1S. I've been on this forum reading for quite some time. I finally got my account active. so WOOHOO! let the postings begin!
I'm totally new to the bike world and mechanics so I have a feeling im going to be asking allot of questions. I alrady have a good idea of what parts I think are a necessity to make it run smoother, and everything else will be a learning process from reading everyones posts.

Glad to be hear, anyone in ATL, hit me up. I'm new to this city and would like to meet some riders.

:welcome:

:needpics: Couldn't resist!

Hello all, I have had my new 09 FZ1 for a few months now and am loving it. The FZ is my first sport bike and it is quite a thrill. I am currently modding mine up because I am a constant tinkerer.

A big FZ1 Welcome to Boogi, Benzo, and MLD85. We are glad that you guys have found us. Don't be afraid to ask questions here or give advice to others. We are pretty easy going and have a great time here talking FZ1's as well as anything else you may have on your mind. Post some shots of your bikes. We love pics!

Greetings Fellow Riders

I'm in Spotsylvania, VA and new to the FZ1 but not to riding. A recent major crash on my BMW K1200RS (RIP ) left me with a broken neck and various other damaged parts but we're mostly OK now and back on the road. I'm primarily a long distance commuter and ride in all sorts of weather. I bought an '06 FZ1 with only 4600 miles and must say it's pretty impressive! I'm very curious to see if it will log huge miles like my BMW. She'll be loved and treated right but will see ALOT of riding. Ride safe, they're trying to kill you! :cool:

Welcome MRINE1! The FZ1 is a good bike and if maintained properly provide plenty of trouble free miles. Glad you're back on the road :tup:

hello everyone new boots here lol

Any way i just wanted to say hello and thanks for accepting me to the club. i owen a 2008 FZ1 which is now in parts lol.

im from Los Angeles USA but im now in NC for work crazy.

i need some help getting my baby back in riding shape. i droped in on the left side going about 25mph now it will not start, enegine warning light is on. it cranks and turns over but will not run. i droped some fuel in the the cylinders and it started but died, what could it be? im think its the fuel pump but not sure how to test it.
any advice or help is most apprrciated
thanks
crash

Back