New Member, wanting to mod

fazer1sniper

Hello to all. Im on my second year on my 04 raven. Been on honda's for years and this is my first yamaha and my first one liter bike. My observsatons so far iss that i love this bike. power, profomance and comfort are excelent. Still not a fan a the fairing and I'm wanting to place a head light ang have a more streetfighter type of bike. I added bar mount mirrors, a pro taper bar, cut the rear fender, flush mount front signals and memphis shade windscreen. besides that it's stock. any advice to eliminate the front fairing, pro's and con's type of thing.

Welcome to the site. Glad to have you aboard! Billy here from NYC. Nice "skunk" you have there. I myself, would leave it faired but everyone has their own tastes. They just had a post about this topic with a link to a conversion kit. Let me take a look and see if I can find it for you. In the meantime maybe someone else remembers the post. It was posted just a couple of days ago. If I find it I'll send you the link. Welcome again!

Sweet, if my bike was a new gen 2 i'd think about it. I sstarted the fab on my oun set up. want to keep the ability to set it back up to where is is now. hope to have it in paint tomarrow nite.

I love the street fighters, Thankss for the link, I have a ton of lights and parts here, give me 48 hours and I'll have some pics then ride it and see if I keep it that way.

Back