New Member Thread and What Do You Look Like??

Since this is still a growing forum, I figured I'd start with myself.
I'm Ares, a forum member to this site's sister forum (http://www.fz6-forum.com/forum/cmps_index.php). I still consider myself as somewhat of a new rider, I bought my FZ6 exactly last year...I know it's not an FZ1, but I'm still considering upgrading to what I'm still undecided, but most likely a Yamaha. The mods I've done is what you see below. Though it's only been a year, I've ridden pretty much all year long (except snow days). I ride to and from work (3+ miles only), but I always make sure that I take the long way route coming home and on weekends my buddy and I do breakfast runs to the jersey shore. The attached picture is me and friends from work at one of our runs. Thats me on the Blue FZ6, buddy on the KTM, boss on the Ninja, colleague on the Fatboy.
So "How Does Everyone Look Like?" and tell us about yourselves??

Last edited:
This is what a geezer looks like, not all geezers look like this....
-044.jpg

This is me on my old V-Strom. I only had it for eight months when I saw the FZ1 and started to get homesick for a bike like my old GPZ900R. Of all the bikes I've owned the 900R was my favorite. I'm not a hot-rod, but that 900 would put the hurts on any bike back in 1984, no matter what the displacement and it was quite light for the time at about 500 lbs. Anyway, I'm now an FZ1 owner with 2 miles showing on the odometer. That will change in a hurry.

Back