New Member...Ohio

sirupate

Hello all! New to the FZ1 (2012) and new to the Board as well. Trying to get the bike broken in, but that is going slowly so far. Maybe more riding as the weather gets better here. The FZ1 is a handful compared to my last bike which was a 2002 BMW R1150R. Crazy power in comparison. The FZ doesn't seem to want to fall into turns like the BMW did. Not sure if that is just me or bike set-up.

Jeff

Hello all! New to the FZ1 (2012) and new to the Board as well. Trying to get the bike broken in, but that is going slowly so far. Maybe more riding as the weather gets better here. The FZ1 is a handful compared to my last bike which was a 2002 BMW R1150R. Crazy power in comparison. The FZ doesn't seem to want to fall into turns like the BMW did. Not sure if that is just me or bike set-up.

Jeff

I think it has a lot to do with the heavy fly wheel in the FZ1. The FZ8 has a lighter fly wheel and I've heard it's easier to turn. :dontknow:

Anyway, :welcome: to the club. I think you will find most people here friendly and helpful. Enjoy the FZ1 and keep it rubber side down!

Welcome! I'm in central Ohio too. Westerville to be more precise. once you finish your break in pm me I'm always up for a ride!

Takes time

ul get used to her soon enough and then there be no stopping you enjoy.:hook2:

After 10 years of renting HD, I was VERY leery of the HP of my 08(my first motorcycle).

After a year, I am really enjoying this bike. 998cc might just be the "Perfect size" motorcycle.

Welcome. This site has some VERY sharp members with lots of great ideas.

Back