New member from NY

Thanks, Bro still doing bear mountain runs or are ya done for the season?

I was up there last Sunday. We actually took a route behind the mountain which was a much nicer ride. There was too many leaves on the ground on the usual route. If you take the Palisades up and get out Exit 14, make a left at the stop sign, and take that route (98) straight, it turns into Route 106. That takes you to the Old Route 17. Thats an awesome run! You wind up at Greenwood Lake at Route 210. There is a great Bagel and Hot Chocolate place right at the intersection of 210 and 17. We ate, warmed up, and headed back. A great day to say the least. We rode to work yesterday only because the car battery went dead on us. I replaced it last night so everythings good. If there are any 45+ degree days left, you can rest assure that I'll be out there. I got this bike in October which really stinks cause it was so late in the season. It seems that I can't get enough of the FZ. It's a great bike. I can only hope for an Indian Summer and a quick Winter. Maybe we can get a ride going, if not this year, next Spring for sure. Take care and be safe, Billy.
HUDSONFZ1BILLY1_1.jpg

I was up there last Sunday. We actually took a route behind the mountain which was a much nicer ride. There was too many leaves on the ground on the usual route. If you take the Palisades up and get out Exit 14, make a left at the stop sign, and take that route (98) straight, it turns into Route 106. That takes you to the Old Route 17. Thats an awesome run! You wind up at Greenwood Lake at Route 210. There is a great Bagel and Hot Chocolate place right at the intersection of 210 and 17. We ate, warmed up, and headed back. A great day to say the least. We rode to work yesterday only because the car battery went dead on us. I replaced it last night so everythings good. If there are any 45+ degree days left, you can rest assure that I'll be out there. I got this bike in October which really stinks cause it was so late in the season. It seems that I can't get enough of the FZ. It's a great bike. I can only hope for an Indian Summer and a quick Winter. Maybe we can get a ride going, if not this year, next Spring for sure. Take care and be safe, Billy.
HUDSONFZ1BILLY1_1.jpg

Yeah, hoping the same here especially now that I'm getting new rubber for the cbr, but like you said next spring, that route looks good,definately gotta check that out,, how was the road quality, did it have that gouge in the middle of the lane like the road after the bridge going to the circle
ride safe.. Lenny

Back