New Member from CO

Just purchased an '09 FZ1 in November and out searching for a new forum. I've had three different 600cc sportbikes and the most recent being a 2007Honda 600RR. Really wanted more power and the ability to tour when needed and I love the bike so far. It's been a cold winter and I've been modding already so she's only got 130 miles on her. Currently in pieces getting some stuff powdercoated and led's in the passenger pegs for turn signals.

Look forward to learning from you guys/gals and seeing what all this forum has to offer.

Thanks,
Joe

Welcome to the forum Joe. I have come from sports bikes as well (gsxr750, R6, R1)
If your spending money on mods on a gen2 consider a new rear shock. Its the only weakness IMO if your a progressive rider. Enjoy the new bike.

Welcome aboard Joe and post some pics when you're done with your mods. I am currently waiting to powdercoat a few pieces myself ;)

Just purchased an '09 FZ1 in November and out searching for a new forum. I've had three different 600cc sportbikes and the most recent being a 2007Honda 600RR. Really wanted more power and the ability to tour when needed and I love the bike so far. It's been a cold winter and I've been modding already so she's only got 130 miles on her. Currently in pieces getting some stuff powdercoated and led's in the passenger pegs for turn signals.

Look forward to learning from you guys/gals and seeing what all this forum has to offer.

Thanks,
Joe
I am down in Colorado Springs, I lived in Fort Collins when I was a kid. I agree its too cold to ride very much, I am dying to get some riding time in. Enjoy the forum, I recently joined and I have appreciated the input people provide.

I had them done on my 600RR also.

Go to www.TripageLED.com and check them out.

They don't have our bikes listed but I emailed Tristan and asked him if he could do them and he's currently putting in 12 amber leds facing rear for the pegs and powdercoating them.

His work is great and wouldn't let anybody else do it.

Back