New guy from AZ

Hey guys,

My name is Luke and I am located in Tucson, AZ. I just picked up a 2007 FZ1 and so far I love it. Before that I rode a 2008 CBR600RR and I have raced MX for about 20 years. I look forward to picking your brains and learning more about the FZ. Changing all fluids, filters, and tires this weekend and then it's time to rack up the miles!

Luke

I do love Mt. Lemmon. Thanks for the reply's and I will be watching for rides. Going to be taking the 191 from Clifton to Alpine soon, but that may be too far east for you Phx guys.

I do love Mt. Lemmon. Thanks for the reply's and I will be watching for rides. Going to be taking the 191 from Clifton to Alpine soon, but that may be too far east for you Phx guys.

there are a couple Phoenix guys I know that have been talking about doing that ride, keep us informed and if you don't mind post it on the other thread, I'm subbed there and get an email notification

:welcome: I'm sure you'll love your '07 FZ1. Too bad you didn't get the faster cobalt blue. :D :dnftt:

Really, it's a great bike. Enjoy. Lots of great guys here. Great info and friends!

Back