New FZ1 owner.

supersonic

Hello from Melbourne, Australia. I just picked up my first road bike, a 2006 FZ1N with 3500km on the clock. I've been riding dirt for 30 years so I'm not a total newb. Here's a couple of pics.

Welcome! Nice first road bike. The FZ1 is my first litre bike, but I've always ridden sport bikes. The FZ1 is a sophisticated road bike and does most things very well. Your aftermarket exhaust can looks familiar. Who makes it?:sport12:

Welcome! Nice first road bike. The FZ1 is my first litre bike, but I've always ridden sport bikes. The FZ1 is a sophisticated road bike and does most things very well. Your aftermarket exhaust can looks familiar. Who makes it?:sport12:
Thanks. The muffler is a "Micron".

G'day mate. Welcome. Nice looking beastie. Hope it gives you many miles of smiles.

On a side note....who the heck buys a sweet ride like an FZ1, blings it a bit, and sells it with 3500km on the clock?...lol. It's not even loosened up yet...lol. Your gain I guess.

G'day mate. Welcome. Nice looking beastie. Hope it gives you many miles of smiles.

On a side note....who the heck buys a sweet ride like an FZ1, blings it a bit, and sells it with 3500km on the clock?...lol. It's not even loosened up yet...lol. Your gain I guess.
G'day and thankyou. The guy I bought it off is a profesional of some kind, around 38yo nice house and two new cars in the drive. His wife just had their first kid, he said he didn't have time to ride anymore and his riding buddies had dissapeared.
Yep my gain for sure, it's like new all round, not a scratch. I didn't even test ride it, just bought it coz a good bud of mine who races said they're a great all round bike.
I've done about an hour on it so far and I'm loving it.

G'day and thankyou. The guy I bought it off is a profesional of some kind, around 38yo nice house and two new cars in the drive. His wife just had their first kid, he said he didn't have time to ride anymore and his riding buddies had dissapeared.
Yep my gain for sure, it's like new all round, not a scratch. I didn't even test ride it, just bought it coz a good bud of mine who races said they're a great all round bike.
I've done about an hour on it so far and I'm loving it.

LOL...the old kid on the way or in the nursery trick. Mine had 6000km on it when I got it 'cause the kid was on the way...lol.

Back