new fz owner

This forum is full of really great people & friendly discussion. I've met a handful of people from this place and every one has been a great person; that says a lot. Quite frankly, if you get banned here, you're probably a dick.

I've not been to a forum that's been as welcoming, friendly and constructive as this one. The fact it's a motoring forum is even more amazing because those are notoriously bad

Last edited:
i just love how some of you guys are such great detectives. you know everything. wow. some of you guys gave him a bashing and when he bashed back you got your panties in a wad. grown ass men. Ive read the post, screen shots work well. and again if someone questioned my care about my wife I'd tell him to f off too. as would most of you. it just seems that someone here is jacked up "forum power" and banned him. then VA rider banned him cuz of what was said on another forum not related to this one? wow, he could care less and now he has a brand new R1 and his fz. best of both worlds. and I personally could care less if you like me, him or santa freekin clause. hes a cool guy and I'll share the road w him anytime. so I guess I'll be banned to for association. get a life, forum gods. :popcorn:

cry-baby.jpg

You had full intentions of trolling here when you signed up. You knew this dude well before any of this or you ARE him. That is why you are here defending him.

Your story contradicts itself over and over again. So lets get this straight...

You buy a bike from a guy that said this forum is great, etc. That is why you came here.

You then say he sold the bike because of all the douchebags here.

You instantly wreck said bike and admit you are new to riding.

Then you claim here, that you are an experienced rider.

You say that since the bike was still on HIS insurance that he is fixing it for you and apparently gave you all your money back since you NOW claim HE has both a R1 and HIS FZ... ok

Why would anyone take the insurance hit for someone elses stupidity/wreck. Then give you all your money back, when you said he used THAT money as a down on his R1.

And buying an 07 for $2k is super fishy just the same.

Now you are going full grenade talking shit about the forum and mods just like "he" did.

He could care less but he goes to another forum just to start shit and talk crap about the people here...

Last edited:
i just love how some of you guys are such great detectives. you know everything. wow. some of you guys gave him a bashing and when he bashed back you got your panties in a wad. grown ass men. Ive read the post, screen shots work well. and again if someone questioned my care about my wife I'd tell him to f off too. as would most of you. it just seems that someone here is jacked up "forum power" and banned him. then VA rider banned him cuz of what was said on another forum not related to this one? wow, he could care less and now he has a brand new R1 and his fz. best of both worlds. and I personally could care less if you like me, him or santa freekin clause. hes a cool guy and I'll share the road w him anytime. so I guess I'll be banned to for association. get a life, forum gods. :popcorn:

Show us you're not him or not like him and you'll be fine. Stormsack really never had anything positive to contribute on either board.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no need to get heated and bash anyone who speaks up and voices their opinion in return. Acting like a child only hurts your own credibility. I have always found this forum to be really friendly. There is way too much in this story that doesn't make sense especially someone taking a hit to their insurance for a crash they weren't involved in. Regardless if any of this is true, good luck on the search for a new bike and hopefully he enjoys his new R1 and his newly battered fz1

Last edited:
This read has been as good as much most any post in jomama on Advrider. Haha!
I do love how he claimed stormsmack the seller happened to be a paramedic and was on the scene of his lowside? Wtf is going on here

Last edited:
This forum is full of really great people & friendly discussion. I've met a handful of people from this place and every one has been a great person; that says a lot. Quite frankly, if you get banned here, you're probably a dick.

I've not been to a forum that's been as welcoming, friendly and constructive as this one. The fact it's a motoring forum is even more amazing because those are notoriously bad

Isnt that using profanity? a breach of the forum rules? :poke:

Back