New from ny

Hey guys just joined this forum. Got a 2003 fz1 black and yellow. Currently is not running but am in the process of cleaning out the carbs. There is a lot of good stuff on this forum but Im sure im going to have some questions soon.

Welcome Jimmy! Nice to have you along. I love to see new GenI guys coming along to join up. The "Bumble Bee" was one of the nicest color schemes to hit the States in my opinion. Where in NY are you located by the way?

Hey im over in orange county ny. I love the gen 1 because its so comfy. I really like the black and yellow but the black and silver is a close second. If only they made a black and white one

Welcome to the site! You've come to the right place for the FZ1 and help getting her running. Lots of great resources here in threads and members!

Hey im over in orange county ny. I love the gen 1 because its so comfy. I really like the black and yellow but the black and silver is a close second. If only they made a black and white one

Wow! I'm always up in Orange County riding Rt32, 300, 17K, 52, etc. I love River Road North just past the bridge in Montgomery. Thats a nice road!

Back