New from Israel

Hi
Got my 2010 FZ1N about 2 months ago after riding a Fazer 600 for a year and a half.

love the bike, rides great, strong and comfortable for long rides.

my father has a 2006 FZ1S so we're loyal to the brand :Rockon:

had some cosmetic mod's on it - Fly screen, radiator cover, Belly pan, F.E, bagster tank cover, Bagster seat cover, bar end mirrors, rear led indicators, short levers, front wheel sliders and frame sliders.

That's it for now, hope i'l have enough cash to change the exhaust system. the Vance&hines looks sexy :)

:welcome: !!! Glad you found us. You may be the first member from Isreal to grace our board. Thanks for the pics and congrats on the new bike. You'll like it here as everyone is easygoing and willing to help out.

Welcome !!!.....

I would love to go to Israel someday.........

if u can manage wearing your safety gear at 40c' you have to visit the Sdom-Arad road.

Nobody cares about Jerusalem, Thats the real holy place ! :bowdown: :D :D :D

309314.jpg

arad_katava1_wa.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcrUAS51-7k]stefan-sdom_arad - YouTube[/ame]

^^^ Wow! What a cool looking road. Is is "loose" due to the sand blowing on the road? I was in Iraq for 18 months and I noticed that the roads always has sand/dust on them.

Holy Crap!! That guy knows that road really well. I think those giant license plates offer a whole lot of downforce on the rear tire! :poke:

Thats one great road! I think thats number 48 on my bucket list of things to do before I kick off! Thanks for posting that vid!:Rockon:

^^^ Wow! What a cool looking road. Is is "loose" due to the sand blowing on the road? I was in Iraq for 18 months and I noticed that the roads always has sand/dust on them.

Well, not really, it actually has a really nice grip. the road is really close to the dead sea, so its the lowest place on earth, the ground is not sandy, more like a hard rock than sand so i guess thats why there's no grip issues.. summer temp is 40c' and not a lot of wind so the rubber is nice and warm :)

Holy Crap!! That guy knows that road really well. I think those giant license plates offer a whole lot of downforce on the rear tire! :poke:

Thats one great road! I think thats number 48 on my bucket list of things to do before I kick off! Thanks for posting that vid!:Rockon:

Stephan (the rider in the video) is the king of Sdom-Arad
:worship:

nobody knows that road like he does.

and the license plates are HUGE, actually i almost lost mine a couple of days ago.. i got home after a short ride and found a giant crack from side to side. had to drill 2 more holes on the bottom and add a metal plate on the back to reinforce it. hope it sticks. :D

I work for an Israeli company out of Rehovot. Last time I was there, we drove down to to the Red Sea for the weekend. I remember that road and thinking it would have been fun on a bike. I remember it was really hot too. I saw only one FZ1 when I was there.

Last edited:
Thanks for the memories. I drove that road a long time ago but in a Fiesta not a bike. Another great road in Israel is the one to Tzefat (Safed) if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Back