New from Australia

Hi all,

today, i picked up my first 09 FZ1N. What a great bike and very comfortable to ride. I have previously owned 06 GSXR 600, 07 GSXR 750, 08 R1...

I needed a bike capable of taking my wife on the back and i have been a fan of Yamaha... well, since Rossi joined in 04! I am a huge Valentino fan!

I live in NSW, Australia and look forward to using this forum.

No mods yet, but so far i have ordered an Akrapovic slip on and Pazzo levers, which hopefully should arrive from Canada next week!

cheers Matt

yam0.jpg

Welcome! You'll enjoy that new Akra exhaust when you put it on there. Will give the bike a nice sound and boost in power. As for the Pazzo's, what can I say they just work great, especially on the clutch side since it now becomes adjustable.

I am new too

I am new to this forum. I love chatting about riding, so drop me a line sometime if you want to. I live in Chicago, but I ride mostly in Wisconsin or Michigan because you can't really do much riding in Chicago, its just too crowded. Anyways if you have any fun routes anywhere in the world I should try please post them to my online map at allstate insurance route map or allstate insurance moto map. I am an affiliate of allstate, so I am using their web pages for this. Thanks

David Lipsky

Welcome to the jungle skippy, I came off sports bikes for FZ1 best thing I ever did now all my mates are following suit, Much more practical bike with all the good bits as well. Best upgrade Ohlins Ya906 shock, Ohlins springs (front) and racetech rebound kit I got a steel from hardracing.com NZ$1950 delivered with Aussie dollar eveen better take advantage of the recession for these bargains. Cheers

Back