New Fazer8 and FZ8 hugger and chain guard from R&G

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
R&G Racing has added to its already diverse product offering for the Yamaha Fazer8 and FZ8 with a separate Hugger and Chain Guard The new products demonstrate R&Ga TMs continued expansion in offering complete protection for a bike a ' not just from crash damage.

More...

Seems the damned 8 is getting all the crazy stuff and the FZ1 took forever to get products to market. I have to wonder if Yamaha is offering some incentive for this to help push the bike to market and increase sales!?!?

Sorry, but 79 euro, or about $100, for a plastic mud flap is a complete and utter rip-off. For that kind of money duct tape and a piece of waxed cardboard is a far better deal. The OEM hugger is about $17.00.

Sorry, but 79 euro, or about $100, for a plastic mud flap is a complete and utter rip-off. For that kind of money duct tape and a piece of waxed cardboard is a far better deal. The OEM hugger is about $17.00.

The chin Fairing, for what it is , was a complete and utter rip off to. But it looks so good I couldn't help myself. I had my $17.00 mudflap painted (the paint cost more) and personally like the way it looks now. Most of us shop for our toys considering want not need or if it make financial sence. I won't argue about the price being a "rip off" for what it is though, I had not even looked at that.:jaw drop:

The chin Fairing, for what it is , was a complete and utter rip off to. But it looks so good I couldn't help myself. I had my $17.00 mudflap painted (the paint cost more) and personally like the way it looks now. Most of us shop for our toys considering want not need or if it make financial sence. I won't argue about the price being a "rip off" for what it is though, I had not even looked at that.:jaw drop:

Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the first to spend stupid money on mods, but I have to see the value in it. A plastic, injected molded mud flap isn't one of them.

For my Buell my exhaust is was $2,100, then another $1,700 in modding it. That was STUPID money! Ha!

Back