New Aprilia Tuono V4Rs

More details... Moto-Station.com : Document non trouvé

As to celebrate the 2014 WSBK title Sylvain Guintoli aboard the RSV4, Aprilia unveils even before the opening of the exhibition in Milan in 2015 on a novelty that should make noise: the Aprilia V4 Tuono 1100 .
Taking basic insiders in 2011, the new bomb Noale grows sportiness even further to claim the title of most sports roadster in the world!

TWO VERY SPORTY VERSIONS
The Tuono V4 2015 is available in two versions - RR and Factory - differing by equipment details and specific colors . Both have a redesigned casing and a pus head protector fork to improve ride comfort. The LED light , lighter than its predecessor 1.5 kg, adopt a modernized form. Lower than 15 mm, the saddle is also announced more comfortable . The handlebar is now closer .
The Tuono V4 RR 1100 is available in Portimao gray and blue Donington , the Factory only graphic Superpole . A full range of accessories racing - high protection bubble multimedia Piaggio MP-V4 giving access to the telemetry connection smartphone platform - is already planned.

MORE POWERFUL, LESS BRUTAL
Already frankly unreasonable in its original version, the Tuono V4 to see the bore from 78 to 81 mm, for a displacement increased to 1100 cm3 . The maximum power increases from 170 to 175 hp at 11,000 rev / min , maximum torque of 120 Nm at 9000 r / min. But more than pure performance, it's the availability that should benefit from this increase Aprilia announcement at 8000 r / min , 1100 develops 20 hp more than the 1000 !
By the way, the V4 offers some flirtations good tone lightened and reinforced high motor , new pistons driven by rods Prankl , mapping softened to facilitate driving, piloting mode Road giving access to the full power of the engine ...

SUPERBIKE CHASSIS
The chassis has also been revised in order to make the Tuono V4 1100 more sporty and efficient on road and track. According to Aprilia, it would have benefited from the experience gained in WSBK. The angle colonn e increases from 25.1 ° to 24.7 ° , the shrine is lessened 107.4 mm to 99.7 mm and the swing arm is extended to 6 mm .
The Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR is suspended by an inverted Sachs 43mm fork separately adjustable compression and rebound preload, as the piggy back shock absorber of the same brand. The unit is factory set for a tough road use. Version Factory is itself equipped with Öhlins and pavement Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa .

ELECTRONICS PEAK
The Tuono V4 1100 implements the third generation of the APRC (Aprilia Performance Ride Control). Series, so it is equipped with traction control ATC (Aprilia Traction Control), the AWC anticabrage (Aprilia Wheelie Control), assistance to start ALC (Aprilia Launch Control) and AQS shifter (Aprilia Quick Shift) . All these audiences have been recalibrated for greater efficiency and transparency .
The Tuono 2015 also receives a new version of Race ABS 9MP developed in conjunction with Bosch. The system, combined with the anti-stoppie RLM (Rear Wheel Lift-up Mitigation) is adjustable in 3 positions and fully disconnectable.

APRILIA TUONO V4 1100 RR AND FACTORY: THE KEY POINTS
• New engine of 1100 cm3
• 175 hp. (129 kW) at 11,000 rev / min
• 120 Nm at 9000 r / min
• 184 kg dry
APRC • third generation
• Chassis and dressing reworked

5a1dbcc48b6aae8354fb3defb9673c0a.jpgimage.jpg

Hmm yeah I guess it's nicer. But I do love our projector headlights. Nice that the new one already has the RSV4 tail. Do you have any performance mods on yours? Mine's stock engine-wise, but I have Ohlins cartridges and a TTX. I'll do the race ECU and pipe later. Do you know if it makes as big of a difference on this bike as Ivan's flash made on the FZ1?

Well your's is pretty much a Factory already then.

I've done the RACE flash, Arrow pipe, SATO rearsets, RCS19 Master Cylinder, Euro headlights, Aprilia Gel seat. R&G exhaust hanger, tidy tail, axle sliders, frame sliders. I think that's it.

I may have my local suspension guy re-valve the shocks and forks. The Aussies seem to have good results with that, but they are tight lipped on what they are actually doing.

The flash makes the throttle response smoother responsive, and maybe a little power. I had mine delivered with the flash from day one so I can't really compare it to a non-flash bike. It is very nice. The FZ1 flash makes such a big difference because Yamaha really screwed it up to begin with!

I really can't see doing anything more with my bike, I'm very happy with it.

Oh man I love this bike too. My only complaint is the throttle response at low speed and low openings. It's very jerky and I end up having to use my clutch at lower speeds. Do you have that problem with the race flash? And just one other thing I don't like is the really slippery seat! How much better is the gel seat?

Oh and I just added on the oem touring screen and it's so much better at speed! No more having to hold on for dear life. I also found tank grips absolutely necessary on this bike. I ordered the Techspec ones the day I got the bike.

Unfortunately with California's ridiculous laws I don't think my dealer can do that stuff anymore. Either way though, I'd just send my ecu to AF1 and do the throttle learning myself with guzzidiag. Good to hear that it'll fix the throttle problem though.

Unfortunately with California's ridiculous laws I don't think my dealer can do that stuff anymore. Either way though, I'd just send my ecu to AF1 and do the throttle learning myself with guzzidiag. Good to hear that it'll fix the throttle problem though.
Yes that is the to go. Guzzidiag is such a cool piece of software. If you've not used it yet there is a very rich thread on the Guzzi Tech site. The developer is on there all the time helping people.

In OKC it was the only way I could service my Stelvio without a trip to Tulsa.

Back