New addition to the garage

Peter1968

I have been eyeing this bike for months, and fianlly made the decision to buy it on Saturday. I picked it up today after work 2012 Triumph Bonneville T100.

I have always wanted a British standard it is just a blast to ride and the riding position is just perfect. I really dont think I will be performing any modifications this season, but, well.....:Liar: I guess I will see how much restaint I have, British Customs has an endless catalog of options for this bike.

Here are a few pics I snapped before dark it is Cranberry and New England White - Triumph colors.

3126481374_c2cdc3d719.jpg

Timeless

It's funny how that style of bike has remained so timeless. They have such a natural riding position. They have the best of both worlds with a look that harkens back to a simpler era, and the modern materials and technology. Very nice.

I've always wanted one of these because as Lee said, they are timeless where today's machine is just as classic as the old ones. I looked at two of them a couple years ago as a possible project. Parts are easy to find and aftermarket items, as mentioned, are abundant!

Awesome ride and congrats on a BEAUTIFUL standard that has stood the test of time!

It's funny how that style of bike has remained so timeless. They have such a natural riding position. They have the best of both worlds with a look that harkens back to a simpler era, and the modern materials and technology. Very nice.

You're not kidding! Even the FI throttle bodies look like good 'ole carburetors ;)

Back