New 2013 Third Generation FZ1 Information

WMU_BRONCO

1. The new 2013 will have increased fuel capacity (4.76 >>> 5.55 gallons)

2. Increased fuel economy along with the larger tank will dramatically increase range between fill ups.

3. Rider comfort will be improved with more leg room and a single piece seat with more padding.

4. The frame will consist of steel tubing to avoid aluminum weld cracks.

5. On/Off Throttle snatch will finally be fixed by changing from EFI to carburetors.

6. The only negative will be a 20 pound weight increase.

Last edited:
1. The new 2013 will have increased fuel capacity (4.76 >>> 5.55 gallons)

2. Increased fuel economy along with the larger tank will dramatically increase range between fill ups.

3. Rider comfort will be improved with more leg room and a single piece seat with more padding.

4. The frame will consist of steel tubing to avoid aluminum weld cracks.

5. On/Off Throttle snatch will finally be fixed by changing from EFI to carburetors.

6. The only negative will be a 20 pound weight increase.
That's the bike they should have made to begin with -- sounds a lot like mine. :)

If only it was EFI! It is a less aggressive seating and easier on the knees but I'm done with carb/chokes. Imagine putting EFI on the Gen I though......

EFI Head Snap

I do not have that many good days (of shifting without gas snatch), but sometimes I can go thru the gears, while nursing the throttle and there is no jerking.

When I am bad, and my wife's helmet hits the back of mine, she slaps me on the top of my head.

:kuku:

Last edited:
Back