new 09 fz1

cheapshots

came from an fz6 and i think this bike will be all i was hoping for,i only have 200mi. on it but it's cool so far.for a fe kit looks like graves is a good look (i will have to add an led plate lite but oh well)any that anyone likes better? ED

if you were a member of the FZ6 sister site -- glad you came over to the darkside of the FZ family ( fz6 :teeter: FZ1 ).

welcome to the forum and everything that it entails --- like a lighter wallet and lots of explaining to do to significant other.

Adam

Welcome Cheapshots. The Graves is a good unit but there are a bunch out there. Just put "fender eliminators" in your search engine and you'll find a ton. Or, you can search this forum too. Don't destroy the stuff you take off, you may need something later or maybe be able to sell it.

Welcome! I have an EvoTech FE on my bike and I like it the most of all the ones I've seen:

06_Fender_Eliminator.jpg

:welcome: and congrats on the upgrade! Were you also on the FZ6 site as well?

I have a thread here where I hacked the stock fender... free mod! But I like the Copperdog FE kit although, if you're not buying his pod extender signals, you'll need to come up with a way to mount them.

Graves looks like a great one as well.

Pics?

thankx for all the welcomes and info. I know about the lighter wallet and i'm sure i will have explaining to do on this bike as well,ido have the ok for a fe kit but not the two bros pipe and fuel juice box yet!!! as this system worked outstanding on the 6 i'd like to try it on the one.As far as pics go idon't know how to do that? there 's a reason i'm a construction guy! any way thanks again ED

thankx for all the welcomes and info. I know about the lighter wallet and i'm sure i will have explaining to do on this bike as well,ido have the ok for a fe kit but not the two bros pipe and fuel juice box yet!!! as this system worked outstanding on the 6 i'd like to try it on the one.As far as pics go idon't know how to do that? there 's a reason i'm a construction guy! any way thanks again ED

two ways to go about uploading pictures...

if you have them on your computer (depending upon their size, in .jpg format, and under 97.7KB) you can go under the "go advanced" tab (after you click on on of the "QR" tabs in a post to add your two cents) and add photos using the thumbnail attachment (next to the smiley face as the paperclip).

that is how you get the pictures at the end of the post to click on and scroll through the mini gallery.

If you want to make them bigger -- you can right click on the image and select the view image on the drop down screen that appears. On the web page that opens up, you copy that address and go back to your post and use the
B]enter your copied url here[B]

you can either do it manually using the
tag or on the second line (of the advanced tab going right to left -- 5th icon in (the little mountain with sun) -- click on that and then paste your copied address from the other page in the box that pops up.

The other is using a photobucket account and using the
tag that is generated by selecting the picture and generating the the tag and copying that to your post/reply. The only downfall with this is if you do alot of picture posting -- and you delete it from photobucket -- that reference will be disabled and you'll lose your picture.

sounds more labor intensive than it really is -- but I too am a contractor and was able to muddle through!

Welcome to the site and practice the above and show us your new wheels...

Adam

Last edited:
Back