NESBA Credit when buying new Yamaha?

I bought a new FZ1 in late Summer, and at the time every eligible model in the showroom had the NESBA tag hanging off the handlebars. It promised $350 Track Day Credit to a NESBA event (Mid Ohio hosts them and is only 2 hours drive from me).

Upon looking up NESBA and Yamaha websites, they state that the "purchase and registration of qualifying Yamaha model" would automatically put the Track Day Event credit into the purchaser's name. The purchaser would be contacted with registration and information regarding his account. No input from buyer required other than acknowledgement.

Several months have passed and I've yet to receive any information. The dealer has promised to "Look into it" but hasn't helped.

Anybody know any more than I do? I have looked but found no phone number or email way to contact Yamaha/NESBA regarding this offer.

I was really looking forward to using this credit for a Track Day Event, since Track days usually run over $200 per day :cry:

Any help would be appreciated.

Try contacting NEBSA and ask for clarification. These organisations are usually run by less bureaucratic people, maybe you'll get a better response

Email:
[email protected]

Address:
NESBA
PO Box 70
Mohnton, PA 19540

Phone:
Local: 1-610-750-6909
Alternate: 1-610-750-6910

I've been looking for a phone or email address to do so. The only contact information I've come across has been to schedule a Track Day appointment.

That has been what I hoped someone could provide me with. Thank You!

I've been looking for a phone or email address to do so. The only contact information I've come across has been to schedule a Track Day appointment.

That has been what I hoped someone could provide me with. Thank You!

If you haven't noticed Dustin is the the key maker(Matrix) of the Fz1 forum, he can take you anywhere you need to go.

Me I prefer:lurking:

Back