Need touch up paint, deep purpulish blue

Doogie2.0

Anyone know where I can get touch up paint that actually matches and wont cost $45... I ordered some out the UK and it was to dark. Tried lightening still didn't look right. The faster blue color 😁. Thanks Doogie

Another option is aerosol cans filled by local paint supply companies that support professional painters, no clue what that service would cost or if it's any better than duplicolor.

Isleoman, when I lived in Chino Valley AZ.. I used to ride to Mesa to visit a nephew, then go to Space Age paints and get professional paint in a spray can, it was expensive but it was awesome paint. I could actually call and get it over the phone. Right now I'm getting coloriite dpblue off ebay. Put a white base the spray the top coat till you get a match.
Another option is aerosol cans filled by local paint supply companies that support professional painters, no clue what that service would cost or if it's any better than duplicolor.

Radiator guards are the extent of my painting capabilities. It's fascinating to watch the pros on the car shows. They wear respirators but always surprises me when they don't have safety glasses. I would think that aerosolized paint would end up on your eyes. I guess they have to see where it's going.

Back