Need some custom seats? Look no further!

Well you can certainly create a very "unique" seat if you wanted to. Seems like a nice and affordable way to customize your bike...

Well you can certainly create a very "unique" seat if you wanted to. Seems like a nice and affordable way to customize your bike...

Yeah, exactly.
Hey I need everyones opinion..
Im thinking about doing Black Croc with the Blue Carbon fiber. Pull up the site and look at the seat diagram (in Gen II)
Basically, I am thinking all Croc, except for the B and G textiles.. What do you think? (On the cobalt blue 09)

Well I like the Blue CF. It should go well with the Cobalt Blue. However I don't really like the Croc pattern too much. I think the Phoenix one goes better with the FZ1...just my :2cents:

Well I like the Blue CF. It should go well with the Cobalt Blue. However I don't really like the Croc pattern too much. I think the Phoenix one goes better with the FZ1...just my :2cents:

And the two cents was much appreciated! I saw the croc one on a R1 one time, which is probably the only reason I liked it, just something different

Hey Wolf, post some picks when you get your seat. I have an 07 that is pretty much the same color as yours. I am thinking about Carbon fiber black with carbon fiber silver accents and grey stitching. I would also add the gel insert.

Thanks for the link looks like a great seat cover. :sport12:

Hey Wolf, post some picks when you get your seat. I have an 07 that is pretty much the same color as yours. I am thinking about Carbon fiber black with carbon fiber silver accents and grey stitching. I would also add the gel insert.

Thanks for the link looks like a great seat cover. :sport12:

Still waiting on the damn seats!
Im going out to check in about 20 minutes to see if they came.. Then to go put them on. Man its a horrible day out here in CO. Just went from 80 degrees and getting super sunburn to being all bundled up in 40 degree sleet.

Anyways, Ill go check and have pics as soon as I get it!

Nice seat.......

I think I have seen another company that produces custom seats....If I'm not mistaking it's french and the name is Bagster!!!

However I've seen the page in this tread and it has lots of potencial!!!

Still waiting on the damn seats!
Im going out to check in about 20 minutes to see if they came.. Then to go put them on. Man its a horrible day out here in CO. Just went from 80 degrees and getting super sunburn to being all bundled up in 40 degree sleet.

Anyways, Ill go check and have pics as soon as I get it!

Yea, Our weather went back to winter real quick. Figures I get 3 days off and rain, rain, rain. Would like to see those seat covers as well, I have a gel seat I want to recover and sell.

Back