Need front fairing 1st gen tank and handle bar

Went down on 5/14 and messed up my fairing pretty good. I hope to have the bike back before I'm healed so when that day comes I can hop right on. I will be happy to send the damaged one, it is repairable but I'd rather have one that's never been damaged. Also could use a new tank and handle bar. Have an undamaged header and exhaust for some trade value if interested. I'm going to be fairly broke from medical bills do as cheap as possible if you wouldn't mind helping a forum fellow out. Much appreciated with any help in finding those parts. Please message me. Sincerely, Bryan Pippin

you can get a brandy new fairing on ebay for 179. i bought one a few weeks ago
(blue) have seen more on there . new they cost 290 (dealer).hope that helps good luck

Went down on 5/14 and messed up my fairing pretty good. I hope to have the bike back before I'm healed so when that day comes I can hop right on. I will be happy to send the damaged one, it is repairable but I'd rather have one that's never been damaged. Also could use a new tank and handle bar. Have an undamaged header and exhaust for some trade value if interested. I'm going to be fairly broke from medical bills do as cheap as possible if you wouldn't mind helping a forum fellow out. Much appreciated with any help in finding those parts. Please message me. Sincerely, Bryan Pippin

I have a cracked fairing, a dened tank. I think the extra headers I have are without damage though.

Back