need a quick answer

phatjoe

Hey guys. Havint been on in a while had a death in tge family and also workin on mods on the bike. Full 12pc wireless underglow kit with wireless remote. New windscreen alot or powder coating. Anyway. I have like no coolant in my bottle underneath. I have a bottle it says kawasaki on it but I was told the coolant is all the same. 50 coolant 5o water. Can anyone verify if I can use that or do I have to fet yamaha brand. Trying tk get this done today:

Hey guys. Havint been on in a while had a death in tge family and also workin on mods on the bike. Full 12pc wireless underglow kit with wireless remote. New windscreen alot or powder coating. Anyway. I have like no coolant in my bottle underneath. I have a bottle it says kawasaki on it but I was told the coolant is all the same. 50 coolant 5o water. Can anyone verify if I can use that or do I have to fet yamaha brand. Trying tk get this done today:

Sorry to hear about the passing in your family Joe. My condolences bud. Any 50/50 mix is okay to use so don't worry. Just fill your coolant reservoir and have fun riding. You'll be just fine.

Back