Need '08 red front plastic parts

I need all the parts in front of the gas tank for a red '08. Thanks.

I have a Red 06 and I am putting on a Euro Head Light kit on it in a few weeks or so. I have the kit but I am busy with work right now but it will be slowing up.

I would be willing to sell my stuff to you.

Last edited:
I have a Red 06 and I am putting on a Euro Head Light kit on it in a few weeks or so. I have the kit but I am busy with work right now but it will be slowing up.

I would be willing to sell my stuff to you.

If supercharged isn't interested in the parts (or no longer needs them) I may take some of them. Just send me a PM when you're ready to sell them.

If supercharged isn't interested in the parts (or no longer needs them) I may take some of them. Just send me a PM when you're ready to sell them.

Sounds good. I will wait for a few days and see if he replies to my PM'd offer. If he doesn't want or respond I will hit you up.

Shoot me a PM as to what parts you are wanting and how much you are thinking. :icon_beer:

Sounds good. I will wait for a few days and see if he replies to my PM'd offer. If he doesn't want or respond I will hit you up.

Shoot me a PM as to what parts you are wanting and how much you are thinking. :icon_beer:

PM has been sent...no hurry on my part.

Back