Name Change

Don't see why you can't but I haven't figured out how to do it.

Congratulations, btw. My wife has MS and I know watching her battle for over 25 years that any chronic disease is a rough road. So good on you for fighting the good fight.

Can I change my user name? Good news from the docs has me optimistic, therefore I'd like to become \\"theWolfTamer\\". thanks,

Denise
theWolfTamer, fighting Lupus daily.

That's great news and a great new name. I once had a t-shirt that said "You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist's office". I think you're probably right to attribute some of your success to riding. I saw in another thread you were considering taking a trip to celebrate feeling so good, have fun.

That's great news and a great new name. I once had a t-shirt that said \\\\"You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist's office\\\\". I think you're probably right to attribute some of your success to riding. I saw in another thread you were considering taking a trip to celebrate feeling so good, have fun.

I hope I will be able to do it, right now it's just a plan. It still takes a full day to recover from 300+ mile days. I did about 350 on Saturday :sport12: --went to the BRP--and was completely exhausted for a day and a half. :shame: I have to get better at that but lack of funds make it difficult. :nono:

So the timing on the ride depends on improved conditioning. When I do it, I'd like to have some kind of donation per mile thing to the Lupus Foundation of GA. We'll see.:shine:

Last edited:
Back