my sons new ride

Amevl, I didn't realize you are that old :D

Why not the 05 R6 which comes with USD forks? R6S is has good suspension too but I prefer the styling of the USD versions. And what mechanical problems? I am going to add a Daytona 675 this winter.

Amevl, I didn't realize you are that old :D

Why not the 05 R6 which comes with USD forks? R6S is has good suspension too but I prefer the styling of the USD versions. And what mechanical problems? I am going to add a Daytona 675 this winter.
I have 6 kids the oldest being 35.His 07 R model had problems with the valves being soft and it was in the shop A total of 4 months over 3 years he got the azz of it.He didnt want another used bike inspite of the newer s model not having USD forks

you guys wouldnt like this if there were pics of me,everyone tells me I look like Dee Snider or my kids tell me I look like Jesus not because i am godlike its the hair

I have 6 kids the oldest being 35.His 07 R model had problems with the valves being soft and it was in the shop A total of 4 months over 3 years he got the azz of it.He didnt want another used bike inspite of the newer s model not having USD forks

You mean 25 :D.

Sucks to hear any issue with a Yamaha. They are bulletproof.

I got to the dealer b4 him and he said take it out but I couldnt deprive him of riding it with 0 miles.He's at home tearing reflectors and stickers off.Its a ritual in my family to debadge anything the minute it gets home.I think this bike looks better than the 07R model he sold

Congrats to him! You're lucky to have a son that can ride. Both my boys are self-professed to not wanting a bike because they both know they wouldn't be able to control the throttle hand. For that, I applaud them but I wish they all would ride... some day! My daughter wants to ride REALLY BAD! We're going to buy her way into the BMRC next year and then shop for a beginner bike for her.

So, now that you've described yourself, we HAVE to have pics!

And wow! 6 kids! Kudos for that!! :tup:

brandon went for his first ride on my 85 GPZ 550 when he was about 2 1/2 and has been in love with bikes ever since.I know you're not supposed to play favorites but he is me in every way.actually my wife had 3 kids to her prior hubby and I have 3.and she is almost 56 hence me having a 35 year old.

I just ordered a fender eliminator for his bike sort of a little bike warming gift he is dead azz broke since he paid cash for the bike and used all his savings but better than a payment

Back