My new Magical Racing Clear/CFRP screen

Here are the pics...
Damn it looks good too. I even reused the original screws that held the stock screen on. Didn't need to use the mounting hardware supplied.
The screw holes lined up perfectly.
The screen cost me $200us plus $30us postage to australia from Japan. They told me it has to be manufactured as they don't leave them on a shelf waiting, but it took them less than a week to make and post out. I ordered it on 17 march, it was ready on 22 march and it turned up today 25 march.

IMG_0487sml.jpg

IMG_0493sml.jpg

IMG_0494sml.jpg

IMG_0495sml.jpg

IMG_0497sml.jpg

IMG_0499sml.jpg

Don't know Billy, email Simon here: [email protected]
He's very helpfull.
The screen looks thin and flimsy but it is light but very strong as far as airflow going over the top. I will ride it to work this arvo, but I grabbed a soft cloth and pushed lightly on the front of the screen and it has a lot of strenght in it. Surprised me!

IMG_0501sml.jpg

IMG_0502sml.jpg

IMG_0503sml.jpg

IMG_0504sml.jpg

That looks great, thanks for the pics, its great seeing what others are doing with their bikes, I am amazed at how many members are buying items internationally.

Very cool - looks like they only have Gen 2... very nice screen!

Do you ever ride that thing!? doesn't look like it's ever been OUTSIDE!
:D:D

LMAO!
Yeah when I can, since I bought it we've had that many rainy days I've only been out on it half a dozen times.
I use Maguiars high tech yellow wax on the paint. It's the best stuff!
Believe it or not, the chain is actually dirty :)

That's a very nice looking screen. How does it perform on the highway at high speed? I already have a V-streem but this one looks like a sportier shield.

It works very well, for me it's better than the factory one. I was getting buffeting on my shoulders and at first i thought it was starting to tank slap! But I worked out it was my shoulders and arms getting buffetted. I tucked my arms in and it stopped.

This morning on the way home from work I was doing 100 to 120kph (over 60mph, 60mph=96kph) and the airflow was cleaner and I didn't get much buffetting. I didn't feel my arms/shoulders getting pushed around, it was smoother. I'm still in the wind but it's just smoother.
Well worth the money I think.

Thanks Scottyd. I was so impressed I ordered one myself, hope I don't have to wait too long too get my hands on it. I had a question about the choice of weaves and Simon answered my email within an hour or so (very impressed). I went for the twill weave with smoke screen.

Cheers Bluey

Back