My new goal...

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
I want my bike to look VERY much like THIS one owned by Copperdog!

Differences would be black forks, eliminate the pillion pegs and brackets and use his other seat cowl with the TS seat. Also, take off the grab rails to be more like the Euro nakeds in the tail.

Geeeeeeez! I REALLY love the look he put together here!

NP008.jpg

That is one sharp looking bike! The pegs are easy. Just get yourself one of these brackets from Evotech like I have on my bike:

IMG_0739R.jpg

As for getting rid of the rear grab handles all it would take would be a hacksaw, some body filler and then paint ;)

Bolts

That is one sharp looking bike! The pegs are easy. Just get yourself one of these brackets from Evotech like I have on my bike:

IMG_0739R.jpg

As for getting rid of the rear grab handles all it would take would be a hacksaw, some body filler and then paint ;)

Undoing the bolts in the tailpeice might be less destructive !

Hey Tony what is the plug for hanging under the tail? Battery charger or plug for vest?

I'd love to get the MIVV but I'm still going to carry the Two Bros until it needs replacing. Tony, I defintely want the Evotech bracket. Part of the plan! And yes, the grab rails can be unbolted and then I'll glass over the holes and smooth out the tail for a repaint. It's going to take a couple years unless I get a windfall though!

I'm hoping to maybe even get his signal light pods for all four corners too to complete the look. I want her to be Copperdog'd!!!

Undoing the bolts in the tailpeice might be less destructive !

Hey Tony what is the plug for hanging under the tail? Battery charger or plug for vest?

LOL...yes, scratch the part about the hacksaw! That is a plug for the Battery Tender. It was there when I bought the bike. I have since zip tied the front of it also so it's not really that noticeable. However, I just removed the battery for the Winter and brought it inside.

I do like the looks of the bike but as far as the grab rails are concerned, I use them way too much to take them off. Without them, I don't have anything to bungie to for traveling with my duffle bag and it's a pretty good one becaus I put two weeks of clothes, toos, etc. in it. Although I use a duffle, Brohay can attest that I make sure I have watever I may need when I'm on the road.

Back