My New Bikes

Pics of my new bikes.

13193d1360618138-my-new-bikes-photo.jpg

Trying to get them for every bike I have owned. Having trouble on Suz DRZ400s and Kawa EX500.

Nice.

Side drift...

I assume you had an F4i as it is in there. How did you like it? Actually thinking about picking one up. Have never heard bad about them. Just the timing chain tensioner (like most bikes).

Can snag one up here for anywhere between $2500 and $3000. Pop up quite often. Sometimes cheaper.

I'm interested in your take on the F4i as well. I've always been interested in the last few years of production with the single seat because it takes a Givi rack :)

Nice.

Side drift...

I assume you had an F4i as it is in there. How did you like it? Actually thinking about picking one up. Have never heard bad about them. Just the timing chain tensioner (like most bikes).

Can snag one up here for anywhere between $2500 and $3000. Pop up quite often. Sometimes cheaper.

I loved the CBR 600 F4i. I don't have a single bad thing to say about it. Had it for about 3 years. I only got rid of it because I lost interest and had no one to ride with at the time. I got lucky on this model because ti was the exact color of my CBR also.

Back