My new Baby!!!

bikemad61

Thanks to all for your advice, very pleased with my purchase! Sorry about the sole picture, took it on my phone, more to follow after we get acquainted( me and the bike, I mean )
Graves velocity stacks, R&G bungs all round,Power Commander III, Manifold cat removed, Ivans FCE, 16 tooth front renthal sprocket. Now just to add black levers, gold x-ring chain, bellypan and lots of miles!!

Last edited:
picture

Thanks to all for your advice, very pleased with my purchase! Sorry about the sole picture, took it on my phone, more to follow after we get acquainted( me and the bike, I mean )
Graves velocity stacks, R&G bungs all round,Power Commander III, Manifold cat removed, Ivans FCE, 16 tooth front renthal sprocket. Now just to add black levers, gold x-ring chain, bellypan and lots of miles!!

That's a pretty good shot for a phone's camera, nice and clear. Looks like you also have a aftermarket hugger and a tail tidy on it too. That's a great way to start off, Most of the mods done already!:innocent0002:

Is that a braided steel line for the rear brake I see or just the lighting?

What a great looking bike. Now where I have I seen a beautiful bike like that before? Oh yea, everyone on this forum has one. Welcome to the group.

That's a pretty good shot for a phone's camera, nice and clear. Looks like you also have a aftermarket hugger and a tail tidy on it too. That's a great way to start off, Most of the mods done already!:innocent0002:

Is that a braided steel line for the rear brake I see or just the lighting?

Well spotted on the hugger and tailtidy, unfortunately the lines are standard at the moment but are on a priority list (with no end!!!)

:welcome: That's a beautiful bike you've got. Enjoy! Just curious-- What is the fastest posted speed limit in Ireland?

Sorry Harra could not tell you?? In case you don't know, the general condition of Irish roads is poor and areas suitable for high speed runs are heavily policed although we currently have little or no speed cameras, yet! Any figure I gave you would only be a guess.

Is a ferry ride expensive? Do you plan on riding it in England/Europe? Or is the insurance/lisc. too much hassle?

I ride into Europe every year, partly the reason I bought the FZ1, I was previously a sports bike man so the upright position of the Fazer with the R1 engine was and is in my opinion a master stroke by Yamaha! (without detuning that is) Ferries to Ireland are reasonable and insurance the same as long as you are the usual,30+, lots of no claims bonus etc,etc. Heading to the Pyrenees in June can't wait and I can really stretch the bikes legs on the autoroutes in France on the way down, while waving to the speed cameras, not that I condone that type of behaviour ha ha!

Back