My FZI-N ABS

My FZI-N ABS - Now With pics

Here is mine!

As promised more pics.. Taken at work with not great camera !

2008 UK Full Power FZ1-NA ( ABS ) with standard Japanese bellypan, nice - Ivans FCE - Yamaha Screen - Yamaha Carbon Air Filter/Tank front - Arrow Headers with MIVV Silencer - Renthal Sprockets - X-Ring Chain - Harris Silencer Hanger - Evo Tech Tail Tidy - Motrax bar end Mirror - Pirelli Super Corsa III - ASV Levers - Rizoma Radiator Guard - YAMAHA Comfort seat, not particularly comfortable however....

I like it.

Last edited:
Your bike looks great.Very tidy package.

I have the Arrow headers myself and they are awesome for the money.

Did you have any issues with the Yamaha lower cowl fitting over the Arrow headers?
It looks like it fits with plenty of clearance judging by your photo.

Went straight on, but be aware Yamaha sell 2 types of cowl, the European made version which is shown in the Yamaha Accessory catalogues, and the original Japanese item as fitted standard to the ABS version of the bike.

Mine is the factory one for reference.

Went straight on, but be aware Yamaha sell 2 types of cowl, the European made version which is shown in the Yamaha Accessory catalogues, and the original Japanese item as fitted standard to the ABS version of the bike.

Mine is the factory one for reference.

Looks line the one (lower cowl) that you have fitted on the bike offers a little more clearance around the headers than the Yamaha accessory one.

Hi! Your lower cowl very nice!

Here is mine!

As promised more pics.. Taken at work with not great camera !

2008 UK Full Power FZ1-NA ( ABS ) with standard Japanese bellypan, nice - Ivans FCE - Yamaha Screen - Yamaha Carbon Air Filter/Tank front - Arrow Headers with MIVV Silencer - Renthal Sprockets - X-Ring Chain - Harris Silencer Hanger - Evo Tech Tail Tidy - Motrax bar end Mirror - Pirelli Super Corsa III - ASV Levers - Rizoma Radiator Guard - YAMAHA Comfort seat, not particularly comfortable however....

I like it.

Hi! I like your lower cowl, would you please let me know where can buy this lower cowl? Many thanks!

arrow headers going on my baby tomorrow. pretty good news that there's no chopping at the cowl. mine is abs and has same japanese cowl :D

did you have to get her remapped after headers?

Curious why only on bar end mirror?

Sorry for the delay, busy life...

Because I only need one mirror, and I have a 'thing' about mirrors - take a look at most naked bikes, a really good look with fresh eyes. You may notice that suddenly having a pair of huge mirrors sticking out from the bars ruins ( for me ) look. We actually suffer from 'Mirror Blindness' - seemingly ignoring that they are fitted, and from a styling point of view ( only mine maybe ) it is like putting braces on Megan Fox's teeth....

Back