My FZ1RR as i like to call her

002.jpg
well im new to this site so first its hello from the uk.Bought this bike 3 months ago as a lightly damaged fz1 after my motocross injuries finally caught up with me and my wrists,back and knees cried enough of the sports bike crouching riding position.Shes not quite finished yet,some wiring and paintwork to finish,but its complite in the "dry"build stage.list of mods are.
dammoto slip on exhaust,renthal fatbars,renthal bar clamps,brembo 19x20 master cylinder,renthal wsb flip up clutch lever,renthal grips,4c8 R1 front forks,six pot calipers,goodridge black hoses,marchesini forged wheels,renthal 520 conversion c&s,pvm wsb oversize front disks,R6 subframe and complite rear end,R6 nosecone altered and fettled by myself.everything fits and works like it should,rear pegs,and pillion seat all work like yamaha intended.will post pics of the build as it took shape,as for now im off to flat and polish the paintwork.the bike will be broken down in the winter for the final build getting most bolts nickle plaited.and the bellypan mod is still in progress,i will keep anyone interested updated on here.TTFN:flash:

Marchesini rims rock. So much lighter than stock. You'll notice the difference in the switchbacks. Love the R6 ass end. Have you upgraded the rear shock too? The stock one isn't much good.

WOW thanks for all your positive comments,Dicko the rear shock is standard at min,ohlins is on order.the bike will be finished and ridable in the next week or two.then big strip for winter showbuild.off enduro riding at weekend so will post some finished pics later next week.thankyou

That is an awesome job creating a very unique bike. I hope you have a lot of detailed pics and maybe explain how much you had to do to make these all fit. ;)

Well done!!

Back