My FZ1N with Rizoma bars and Mirrors fitted

Great mirrors! Not sure about the red seat though... ;) Perhaps some other red accents? How about all red HEL brake lines?

Love the N model though. :tup:

Looking good

You just need a better camera now, cell phone shot? The seat in red works for me, but don't leave it out in the sun without covering it. Red is the worst for sun fading. I agree that some red HEL brake lines would look good with the bike though.:Rockon:

Looks good, I like the mirrors. The screen looks good too, I'm gonna have to get one for my bike some time soon!

I've gotta say, the naked FZ1 is a wicked looking bike.

:UK flag:

Looks good but some better photos please. I also ride naked and have the same Rizoma set-up 42mm risers, concial bars and grips. I really like the riding position the bars are abour 1" wider each side and 1" lower over stock, i found the stock drag bars to narrow and needed the leverage. A stubby carbon Mivv exhaust would look killer with the black & red!!!.

Looks good but some better photos please. I also ride naked and have the same Rizoma set-up 42mm risers, concial bars and grips. I really like the riding position the bars are abour 1" wider each side and 1" lower over stock, i found the stock drag bars to narrow and needed the leverage. A stubby carbon Mivv exhaust would look killer with the black & red!!!.

Have you got any pictures of the bar set-up on your bike?

Back