My FZ-1N 06

Just wanted to show my FZ-1N 2006. When I got it, it had been in a small crash. So I fixed the scratches and dents and got it repainted in Yamaha Competition Yellow The stripes are painted on in black and white. I also made some new decals on the computer and had them printed out and the put under the clear coat. I changed the handlebars to a Renthal Fat-Bar since it looks much cooler than stock. The flasher lights was moved up to the new rear view mirrors and at the back i mounted the smallest I could find that still was legal. I changed the Silencer to a slip-on from GPR and since the front pipes of the exhaust looked very bad (and I did not feel like polishing them) I put Exhaust wrap on them. Under the hood I did some work by putting in a PCIII, FCE, K&N Filter and doing the "Lars" mod. It runs good but I hoped for a little more power, since it only produces 143 Hp on the rear wheel when it was put in a dyno.

All in all, I am still happy with it since it hasn't cost me that much money to do this.

Hope you like it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Sharp!

She's a beauty, nice choice of paint. The signals in the mirrors are a nice way to clean up the front. Looks great It would be easier to see the pictures if they were re-sized a bit smaller.

Luckily Google chrome allows me to view the pics smaller in another window. (Right click and select "open image in new tab)
Anyway your bike looks great.

Great looking bike! Very clean ;) By the way I resized the pictures to make it easier for others to view.

Last edited:
What an amazing looking bike! I love the Yellow and Black! And a very close second is the White and Red retro kit.

Enjoy it. She's a beauty!:+2:

"Just wanted to show my FZ-1N 2006. When I got it, it had been in a small crash. So I fixed the scratches and dents and got it repainted in Yamaha Competition Yellow The stripes are painted on in black and white.
Hope you like it."

attachment.php

Post this in the Members Bike of the month (M.B.O.M) gallery, voting hasn't started yet, and it's a nice shot.

Back