My first mods

Yes it is Graves and I love it had to use a large washer at each bolt between it and the bike to get it to fit snug but looks good. I will go back and replace the signal lights later with led's so I did not cut to much of the wiring out just tied it up nice and tight.

Okay i have a stupid question when you install the FE how do you install the new blinkers without cutting the existing wires is it possible?

wires

When I replaced my front signals with LED's I did not have to do any cutting as the new lights (Watsens) came with matching ends(connectors) for the OEM's. With the back I am waiting for my LED's to come. When they arrive I will be replacing the stock rears. I have no intention of cutting the stock wires. I will just unclip them and hook into the OEM clips. It is a little more complicated with mine as I have my saddlebag LED's tied into the rear signals and tail/brake lights as well. I will photo - document the tie in job when I do it. Watsen can take awhile when you custom order but it's worth the wait.

If you are having a wire length issue with the new lights, you can always make a adapter "pigtail" with bullet clips to extend the length to reach the OEM clips.:stirpot:

When I replaced my taillight with an LED with integrated indicators, the plugs on the LED unit were plain copper clips, who fitted loosely on the existing connectors, but with some crimpsocket (rubber tubing which shrinks when heated) it is pretty firm and sealed, AND the original wiring is remaining intact...

When I replaced my taillight with an LED with integrated indicators, the plugs on the LED unit were plain copper clips, who fitted loosely on the existing connectors, but with some crimpsocket (rubber tubing which shrinks when heated) it is pretty firm and sealed, AND the original wiring is remaining intact...

Yep, we call it "heat shrink tubing" but I know what you mean. I always prefer to keep the original parts intact when I modify or replace. You never know if down the road you might want to put the bike back to stock for a sale. Some people won't buy a bike unless it is totally stock. Especially old bikes, as they are worth more total stock.

Back