My Boy Has Graduated!!

A picture of my daughter, wife and yours truly after the graduation. It was held at the Air Force Academy for all of the high schools in the district, it was a zoo afterwards :) It really is important to recognize when milestones are reached. I am sure a lot of people on this forum have had the very same experiences....and I don't even have a bike currently :)

Congrats Richie !!

Awesome Billy . . . !! BEST to the both of you !

PS: I have been offline for awhile. Traveling Florida on vacation. Great to see Richie doing so well.

And you too Billy ! Congrats ! and :cheers:

It is awesome to see you in what will be one of your prouder moments as a father.
Billy you are a very remarkable individual. Im sure it didnt take Ritchie a lot of hard work to make you proud. He worked hard for his education.
You gave him the ability to be respectful and remarkable in his own right.
You provided good values, and Love. Two tools Richie obviously learned how to use very well. Great job!
We are all very proud of his accomplishments in his schooling.
You two meen a lot to our family we feel very lucky to have the friendship we have and thank you for letting us share this milestone in you and Richie's life.
We wish him all the best as he takes his next steps. You both know no matter where your day to day takes you, the both of you are family to us and will always have an open invitation down here.

Give the big guy a hug from our family and let him know how happy we are for him. We wish nothing but the best for him.

It is awesome to see you in what will be one of your prouder moments as a father.
Billy you are a very remarkable individual. Im sure it didnt take Ritchie a lot of hard work to make you proud. He worked hard for his education.
You gave him the ability to be respectful and remarkable in his own right.
You provided good values, and Love. Two tools Richie obviously learned how to use very well. Great job!
We are all very proud of his accomplishments in his schooling.
You two meen a lot to our family we feel very lucky to have the friendship we have and thank you for letting us share this milestone in you and Richie's life.
We wish him all the best as he takes his next steps. You both know no matter where your day to day takes you, the both of you are family to us and will always have an open invitation down here.

Give the big guy a hug from our family and let him know how happy we are for him. We wish nothing but the best for him.

Thanks my brother! That means alot to me my friend. I hope to be around to see Ryan accomplish his goals as well. That invitation is reciprical buddy! I will actually be in Philly on Sunday morning. Richie is looking for his first car and of course he had to look for the farthest one! Hahaha!!!

Billy I know this is a little late, but congratulations to both you and Richie. You have raised a fine individual there and I'm sure if he applies himself he'll do well in college and whatever else he does in life.

Back