My Arrow Exhaust

DirtyD

I just recieved my Arrow Special Parts Exhaust, I love it and knew I would! Here is a couple quick pics and youtube video! Let me know what ya think [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKjxbYYYT6o]YouTube - Arrow Exhaust '07 FZ1[/ame]

Yep I agree Billy, a great note! But can ya's stop posting exhaust vids :D as I was happy to leave the stocker on there till more dollars are available later in the year, but now I want one now! I think I might get a MiVV Oval for my bike but have to wait for the $$$... Help!!!

Last edited:
Sounds great! I like the throaty exhaust sound.

It is throaty, especially with the DB Killer out, the video has it in, I also just finished the chead AIS Blockoff, Lars Airbox mod, descreend stock filter, and later I'll remove the flies, I get my power commander monday and need a map for what i got going on any suggetions also decatted

Oh man much lighter! This aluminum can weighs about 5lbs. I can definatly feel the difference when turning. Feels and rides like a different bike!

Very Nice man! The lighter feel of the bike was what I was hoping for with a slip-on :)
Your Arrow looks great too! Is that brushed titanium?

Last edited:
Back